Of Unicorns, Trolls, and Coffee.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXiw0PhcQFo

Stop It - B.A.P

Hwa jeom, naejima! Hajima! Jebal geurojima~

This song. I remember waiting for it to come out the day of its release. Lol, the fandom was cray-cray :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes tried to adjust to the light after I opened it. "Oh, she's waking up!" someone yelled. Was that Luhan? Definitely not Sehun..there wasn't no lisp.

 

I put a hand over my eyes to shield it from the bright light, and slowly sat up. My body was covered with a blanket, and I was in the hospital.

 

I think I was.

 

Suho and Lay were on the right side of the bed, and Kai and Junki were on the left side. The rest were trying to squeeze in.

 

"Eunsoo?" Lay gently called my name. I stared at him as Chen put an arm around Lay, while peering at me. "Do you think thhe lotht her memory?" I heard Sehun whisper.

 

Oh what the hell.

 

"Nah, I don't think so," Chen replied. He had an evil grin on. "Eunsoo? Can you hear me?" Suho whispered. I blinked. Why the hell was everyone talking to me like I was a child? Excluding Chen, of course.

 

"Here, I got this." Chen said, and moved closer to me. He smirked.

 

"YAH, FATSO, CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

 

As a reflex, I slapped him. "CHEN!" Chaeri and Suho bent down to help him up. Lay ignored him, and tried to hold his laughter in.

 

"Yep, she's alright!" Chen gave a thumbs-up to everyone when he stood up again, with a red cheek. Serves that troll right!

 

"What happened?" I asked Lay, as he my hair. "Well..you fainted after..er.."

 

And then it hit me. I touched my lips, then glared at Kai. "Oh. OH. Right. When this idiot stole my lips." I icily replied.

 

Halmoni burst into the room. "EUNKO-AH!" I face-palmed as she ran over and hugged me. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright! I heard that you fainted inside, and so we rushed you to the nearest hospital!"

 

"Yeah..thanks, Halmoni." I patted her head gently. A doctor came in. Everyone bowed. The doctor looked at everyone's faces (He did a double-take at Chen, haha). "Will she be alright, doctor?" Halmoni asked. I rolled my eyes, because the way she said it made it sound like we were in a Korean drama where I was in a situation that I could die any moment now.

 

 

The man smiled. "Yes, yes. She merely fainted, that's all. It's best if she gets some rest for a few days, though." "Ah, I see. Kamsahamnida." Halmoni bowed. He bowed back before leaving.

 

"Eunsoo, do you want to stay here for a while longer? Or I could send you back to Seoul-" I interrupted Halmoni, "Aniya, it's fine. I'll stay here until Sunday. And can we please leave this place? I hate hospitals."

 

 

So after we all left the hospital (FINALLY), I saw Abeoji outside. "ABEOJIII!" I yelled, and ran towards him. He chuckled, "For someone who fainted not too long ago, you're quite hyper!" I pouted, "Abeoji!"

 

The rest who didn't know Abeoji bowed. He raised an eyebrow, "And why are there so many boys here? Eunko-ah..did you possibly make them fall for your charms?" he teased. My jaw dropped.

 

"Mwo?! No way, Abeoji!" I whined, as he let out a laugh. "Araso!"

 

"But, seriously, why are you here?" I turned to them. HunHan smiled. "We were bored." they simply answered. I slapped a hand on my forehead. Figures..and of course, they would be together.

 

I turned to Lay and Chen. "We asked your mother-" "Asked? We begged, dude!" Chen jumped in. I raised an eyebrow at the two. "You what?"

 

"Anyways," Lay brushed Chen off, "We asked your mother where you were, and she told us. So then, the Giant drove us here."

 

I burst into laughter. "THE Giant? How the hell did you get Krease to drive you here?!" Lay chuckled as he patted my head. "Well, it took a lot of aegyo, I can tell you. While he was driving off, I heard him mutter, 'I hate my weakness for aegyo.' "

 

I cracked up even more and held onto my stomach. "Oh, God! That is hilarious!"

Please log in to read the full chapter