Baekhyun's Day

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0aL1FWorE

Be My Shine - Boyfriend

Different POV for this chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the president's son meant tons of work. Baekhyun was quite busy today. So busy, he didn't make it to his classes. It's not entirely his fault, though. With last night's events, things have been hectic for both Baekhyun and his father.

 

The kid was just reading over the articles based on the attack from last night. He sighed, and looked out of the window, his eyes tired of reading.

 

As much as he loved his parents, Baekhyun sometimes wished how he would be a normal child. He wished that he could have a life where he didn't go to such a prestigious school, or handled so much business.

 

But that didn't happen for him. Maybe in his next life, he would always tell himself.

 

As Baekhyun was about to get back to reading, the doors to his office slammed open with a loud noise. Startled, Baekhyun looked up to see who the visitor was.

 

There, with a wide smile on his face, was his best friend, Park Chanyeol. "Oh, Bacon~" his best friend sang, walking inside the room. Baekhyun frowned, "Could you not call me by that nickname? It's kind of embarrassing."

 

"Too late, Bacon!" Chanyeol claims, and sits down in one of the chairs, facing Baekhyun. Chanyeol leans in, wiggling his eyebrows. Baekhyun lets out an exaggerated sigh, but there's a smile plastered on his face.

 

Whenever Chanyeol was with him, it made Baekhyun feel better. His happy virus friend was a pleasure to have around. With Chanyeol being the vice president's son, it wasn't hard to see each other.

 

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol questions. "Just reading on what the media is saying about last night's attack." Baekhyun replies, handing him a copy of one certain article.

 

As Chanyeol is reading over it, he frowns. "This was made by Junghwa? It's not as well written out as some of his previous articles." he comments. Baekhyun chuckled, "Well, it's not my problem. That kid is quite a brat."

 

Chanyeol sets the article down, and stares at Baekhyun. "These two bodyguards of yours..what school do they go to?"

 

"Those two? They go to Seoul High School. Why?" Baekhyun answers and tilts his head. Chanyeol bites down on his lips. "Hm..Seoul High isn't too far from here, correct?"

 

"..I guess?"

 

Baekhyun's greatly confused. Why was Chanyeol asking such questions? "Can I see their profiles?" Chanyeol asks. Nodding, Baekhyun looks around for the profiles. When he's got his hands on them, he hands them over.

 

Chanyeol reads through the two's profiles. He points to Eunsoo's picture. "Kim Eunsoo is her name? It's weird..she reminds me of someone." he states. "Who could she remind you of?" Baekhyun questions. He surely didn't know anyone who reminds him of Eunsoo.

 

"I don't know. I just feel like I've seen her before." Chanyeol shrugs, and moves on to the next profile. "Kim Jongin," he reads aloud. "Also goes by Kai. Kai? Why Kai?" the boy is asking himself questions, making Baekhyun wonder why.

 

After finishing, Chanyeol sets the profile back onto Baekhyun's desk. "Hm. They see interesting." he comments. Baekhyun nods, "They are. When my father and I saw the two before the meeting, they were both clawing at each other."

 

This cause his best friend to burst into laughter. "Clawing at each other?! That's it! I've got to meet them!"

 

"How are you going to do that?"

 

The latter turns to Baekhyun with a big smile, "Well, we're going to go to their school, of course!" he declares. Baekhyun's jaw drops. "What?!"

 

"You heard me!"

 

"Chanyeol, you know I can't do that! I'll get in so much trouble!" Baekhyun sputters. Chanyeol waves it off, "Hey, it's okay! If we get in trouble, I'll take care of it!"

 

"..." Baekhyun stares at him. "So is that a yes?" Chanyeol's smile widens. Baekhyun lets out a sigh. "..fine. But we can't get caught by others when we're out in public."

 

Chanyeol pumps a fist in the air. "Yes! And of course, Bacon! I am the king of disguises!" he confidently says.

 

"Just don't put a mustache on me again, please."

 

 

 

The bell rings, signaling that the classes for Seoul High were over. In half a minute, students star

Please log in to read the full chapter