You Are My Angel

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvIJb8PKmQQ

Angel - EXO (K is first, M is second)

Choose the version you would like to listen to~ So it doesn't seem like I'm biased towards one side.

 

OH YEAH BACK TO EUNSOO'S POINT OF VIEW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day after school. School was almost over. YES! Lay, Chen and I were walking down the hallways, chatting and laughing together.

 

"School is almost out!" Chen cheered, and I joined in. Lay laughed at us, "Yeah. We'll be seniors soon!" "I know, right??" I nudged him.

 

 

 

"Say, where's your boyfriend? Eh? I mean, it is your birthday today," Chen teased me. I rolled my eyes and shoved him, "Oh, shut up! He's busy! Besides, I want to spend my birthday with you guys."

 

"Why?"

 

I punched his shoulder and grabbed Lay, "Let's leave this punk." Lay shrugged and followed. "Wait, Eunsoo!" a voice called.

 

I turned around and smiled. "Princess Oppa!" I hugged Luhan. He laughed, "Happy birthday!"

"Oh? How did you know?" Lay asked. "Her brother told me." Luhan explained.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Actually.." he had a small smile on his face.

 

 

 

BEEP BEEP! A honking car caught my attention. My head snapped up, and someone stepped out of their luxurious car. My eyes widened. "Kris?!"

 

Kris took off his shades and smirked. He walked towards us. Girls did double takes, swooned, and sighed, satisfied. "He is just soo hot!"

 

"Hey," Kris smiled when he came in front of me. "Krease! Why are you here?!" I blurted out.

 

"And we're back to the nicknames." he rolled his eyes, but then grabbed my wrist. "Anyways, I gotta take you somewhere." he led me over to the car. I got in the passenger seat while Kris walked around the car to get to the driver's seat.

 

"Wow, did you get a good job or something? Nice car," I told him, impressed. Kris groaned, "Eunsoo, no. And besides, this isn't even mine. I'm just borrowing it. Also, happy birthday." he ruffled my hair.

 

"Oh? So you stole it?" I raised an eyebrow. Kris face-palmed. "No. Let me just take you to where you need to go."

 

 

"Wait, I'm confused." I rolled down the window and looked at Luhan and Lay, who were smiling. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled. Chen smirked. "You'll find out for yourself, birthday girl!" the three replied.

 

What?!

 

I mean, okay, it's my birthday, but I feel so scared. Because..let's just say my friends are weird as .

 

"Relax, Eunsoo. I won't kill you or anything. I was just instructed to drive you about." Kris said. I huffed, "I trust you enough to not try to murder me. But I have this weird feeling that everything is planned out."

 

Kris chuckled, "You'll have to find out."

---

"So..why am I here with you, Noona?" I asked Chaeri as she dragged me around her mother's store. Remember when I said she was somewhat rich?

 

"Because, you should wear a dress today. After all, it IS your birthday!" she explained, going through racks of dresses. I pulled away from her.

 

"MWO?! No! Andwae! I'm not wearing a dress!" I screamed. "Why?! It's your birthday!" she argues.

 

"Exactly! It's just my birthday! Why do I have to dress up for just this one day?! I'm not having a fancy party or anything, right?!" I protested.

 

"Still!"

 

"ANDWAE! I AM OUT!" I dramatically walked out of the store and ran away. God, why is everyone putting up such a fuss for my birthday?! Last year, all I got was a slice of bread. FROM EVERYONE. I swear, Chen must've told everyone to give that to me.

 

As I was storming about, I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh! Mianhaeyo!" I apologized and bowed. She smiled, "It's alright."

 

"Hyojin-ah!" a familiar, panicked voice called out. The girl and I turned around to see a very concerned Baekhyun.

 

"Are you alright?" he diverted his eyes to

Please log in to read the full chapter