It's Out

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf6p_lNYgow

My Love - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you~" everyone sang to Xiumin. He beamed when Kris and Suho brought out the cake. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, dear Xiumin—"

 
"BAOZI!" Chen and I screamed. Everyone stared at us, before finishing the song. "—Happy birthday to you~!"

 

Xiumin blew out the candles on his cake, and everyone cheered. "Wow, Xiumin Hyung! You're already 23!" Chen exclaimed. Xiumin rolled his eyes, "Oh, shut up, Chen! At least I look young!"

 

Yep, White Day was over. It's been over, actually. A week had passed since Kai confessed to me. And when Luhan called out Saemi. And when I came to reality and understood that I liked Kai.

 

Tao snickered as Chen made a face. "Hyung, do you want to cut the cake?" Kris asked the birthday boy. Xiumin nodded. Kris handed him the knife, and sat down, "Ah, we're at a karaoke booth..I don't want to sing.."

 

"You better sing or dance," Xiumin said, not taking his eyes off the cake he was slicing up.

 

"Eunsoo? EUNSOO!" Lay's voice made me blink. I turned to my right to stare at him. "Yeah?" he gave me a weird look. "You've been spacing out lately. What's wrong?"
 

I gave him a smile, "Oh, it's nothing!" I could tell Lay didn't believe me. "Really, Lay. I'm fine. BAOZI! WHEN ARE WE GONNA START SINGING?!" I yelled.

 

"Right after I eat some cake!" he shouted in reply. Chen handed me a slice on a paper plate. I thanked him and began to eat. "Suho Hyung, you should sing first, since you're not eating any cake!" Chen urged my brother.

 

Suho had on a blank face. "But..Xiumin Hyung should sing first.." "Why? Come on, Suho!" Kris pushed him up. 

 

Tao cheered, putting his fork in the air. "Go Suho Gege!!" "SUHO! SUHO! SUHO!" everyone started chanting. Suho sighed, and grabbed a microphone. He also pulled Chaeri. She blinked, "Do I also have to sing?"

 

"WHOOOOO! GO CHAERI! GO SUHO!"

Suho shrugged. He looked through the list of songs, before finally deciding on one. "Hey, this is a good one! It's called 'Angel'!"

 

"Who is the artist?" Lay asked. "A group named EXO-K," Suho replied. ((A/N: LOL EXO SINGING THEIR SONG WITHOUT REALIZING IT.))

 

 Chen jumped up, "You know what, I wanna join now. I like that song." Chaeri passed him a microphone, and we all cheered for the three performers.

 

Suho started the music. Wow..it sounds to peaceful and angelic. I think I just fell in love with the song. Chaeri started off, and then Suho took over. Chen was last to start.

 

 

Oh my God, why do they all have such angelic voices? Seriously! They could be under SM Entertainment if they auditioned!

 

"Neoui sesanguro~ Yeorin barameul tago~"

 

When the song was over, Xiumin chose 5Dolls' 'Like This or That'. It was cute to see him dance to it. Chen chose the third song, with a smirk on his face.

 

Right when I saw the name of the song flash on the screen,I stood up immediately and ran up to Chen. Lay followed, a

Please log in to read the full chapter