I'm Sorry.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOCyTKvzQ_s

Don't Forget Me - Girl's Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's phone began to ring. He groaned after checking the caller. "I'm going to go. It's my sister." "Oh..have fun." I shrugged.

 

He hugged me before walking away. I guess it's an important call. Or maybe he'll start yelling with his sister, I really don't know.

 

But I felt so happy! We were actually dating! I bit back a huge smile from appearing on my face and continued walking. Ah~ Everything seemed to be solved! Life is good-

 

"B-Baekhyun!" I gasped when I saw Baekhyun around the corner. He had on a small smile. "Eunsoo."

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. I mean, Kai and I were off the job. There's no reason for us to really meet, anymore. Not that I don't want to see him! It's just..

 

"I came over today to say thanks to you and Kai for being the best bodyguards I've ever had. But..now, it seems I have to say something else, too." he explained. I blinked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Congratulations on your relationship!" Baekhyun grinned. My face flushed pink. He overheard?! "O-Oh. You heard it all..?" he nodded.

 

Ugh..I suddenly feel guilty! What if Baekhyun liked me?! His dreams are crashed if that's true!

 

"Thanks," I muttered, not really knowing how to respond. Baekhyun then handed me a bouquet of roses. "And now, I can say what I've been wanting to say."

 

"Thank you so much, Kim Eunsoo. You were an amazing bodyguard and friend. I hope that just because you're not my bodyguard anymore doesn't mean we still can't be friends."

 
I acceped them, with a smile. "You're welcome, Baekhyun! And of course we're still friends! I mean, how cool is it that I'm friends with someone who will be the president of South Korea someday?" I joked, making him chuckle.

 

"Yeah, just friends.." I think he said something like that. I tilted my head quizzingly. Baekhyun smiled widely, although it seemed kind of forced. "Well, I wish you luck in life! We might not be able to see each other often in the future."

 

I just nodded. He turned around to leave, but I grabbed his sleeve. Baekhyun turned around, surprised. "Yes?"

 

"Um, you heard me say that I liked you before, right?" I asked, gripping tightly onto the bouquet. He slowly nodded. "Well..I hope you're not bothered by the fact that Kai and I are dating now. It seems as if it's affected you in some way.." I trailed off.

 

Baekhyun softened. The corner of his lips went up slightly, into a cute grin. "Ah, so you noticed. If I were to be honest to, I had a small crush on you, too. But we've both moved on, now."

 

OH. WHAT A PLOT TWIST. Well, an even bigger one would be if he said he liked Kai..ahem. "Well..we could've gone out then." we laughed together.

 

"How about this, then? In our next life, you can be my lover!" I suggested. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "But will your boyfriend allow it?" he teased.

 

Huk..stupid overprotective Kai. Even Baekhyun sees it! I scoffed, "Oh, don't worry. I'll make him allow it." he chuckled, and I held my pinky out. "Yaksok (promise)?"

 

Slowly, he interlaced his pinky with my own. "Yaksok." we beamed at each other and Baekhyun hugged me. "I'll miss seeing you, Eunsoo." "Me, too, Baekhyun."

 

And then we got interrupted when someone slammed open the office door from behind us. I jumped. startled. "Baekhyun, have you found he-" Chanyeol stops and stares. Oh, it's the vice president's son.

 

"Ah, you're Kim Eunsoo, right?" he asked. "Y-Yeah..hello." I bow, and he does the same thing. Another figure exits the main office with a sigh. "Aish, are you sure that she-"

 

He stops, and his eyes widen. "Y-You!" he points at me. I smirk, "Hey, Junghwa! I haven't seen you in awhile! By the wa

Please log in to read the full chapter