Dolling Up with Chaeri

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHxe6jVTt-s

Not Over You - Nu'est
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as my detention finished, I ran to my house. Forget Minwoo, that idiot doesn't even need me, right?

Suho opened the door right as I was about to knock. "You're home early. Waeyo?" he questioned.

"Long story short—that guy I got to tutor needs no tutoring." I explained, leaving my brother puzzled. "Where's Chaeri?"

"In your room. I'm going to go sit down and think about what you told me." as if he was in a daze, Suho walked to the living room and sat down on the couch while in thought.

Rolling my eyes, I walked up the stairs and found Chaeri. Her make up kit and dresses were already set. She's so quick!

"Okay, go try these dresses on." she threw all three of them in my hands, and I almost face-planted the floor.

"Rude!" Chaeri stuck her tongue out.

Okay, I just gotta this up...I mean, it's for a good reason, right, Eunsoo? You're going to the ing Blue House, for EXO's sake! And it's your job to attend these parties and such now, because you're flipping freaking bacon Byun Baekhyun's new bodyguard!

Oops, got a bit carried away with the bacon and such. Don't mind me, now.

Soo I put on the first dress and walked out.

"Too floral. I think that'd suit you if you had a 'cute' image." Chaeri replied while eyeing me head to toe. "I actually think I could fit the image!" she striked a pose.

Well, okay then. You see where I get my weirdness from, right?

I went back in and put on the second dress. Be thankful, Byun Baekhyun and Mr. President. Never in a lifetime will my classmates see The Eunsoo in a dress, unless it's prom or something. So, yeah.

Wait, what am I talking about? Slapping myself, I walked back out.

Chaeri clucked her tongue, "You look like you're wearing a night gown! What the hell?"

I raised my arms in the air, "Well, you picked out the dresses, noona!"

She sheepishly smiled, "I actually just grabbed the first three dresses I saw in my closet, ehe~"

I mentally face-palmed and stomped back inside the bathroom. The last dress. It looked pretty, but I don't think I can pull it off...

Sighing, I quickly changed for the last time. After doing a hair flip while looking in the mirror, (don't ask...let's just say I was experimenting) I slowly walked out.

Chaeri's jaw literally dropped to the floor, and her eyes looked like D.O's. She dropped her Vogue Girl magazine and then engulfed me in a koala hug.

"ACK!"

"Oh my buffalo, you look amazing! I'm so glad I have this dress!" she squealed and tightened the hug.

"Uh, dying here.." I managed to choke out.

Thankfully, she moved back. "Sorry about that!" Chaeri snapped her fingers, and her assistant came over with two boxes.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Chaeri's pretty "rich", but that's only because her father, A.K.A my uncle, is the head of a big cosmetics company and her mother (my aunt) is the owner of some of those fancy dress stores.

But, she's not rich rich like Baekhyun. More like a normal rich (?), if that makes sense.

And believe me, her family always offers my family some of their wealth, but my parents always refuse, as they want to earn money using their own time and such. Plus, when we accept the offers from Chaeri's family, my parents only insist to have a little bit.

But not that I mind. I mean, just because Chaeri has more wealth than me doesn't mean I hate her. Heck, I love my

Please log in to read the full chapter