His Name Isn't Doll?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkT4zBQklOw

Like This or That - 5Dolls

I'm addicted to this song ouo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A bubble tea shop. SERIOUSLY." I said in disbelief upon seeing the shop.

Sehun clapped his hands excitedly, "I love bubble tea! The hyungths and I alwayth drink it together! Too bad Taemin Hyung couldn't come today, though."

Chen took Kai's grip of my wrist and pushed him away gently before slinging his arm on my shoulder, "Let's go in, Eunsoo~ And you guys, too." he nodded to the others before walking in with me.

I have to say, the shop was really amazing. It was wide, and...well it was wide. It surprises me.

"Ah, Sehun!" the cashier smiled at him. Huh, they must be regulars.

Kai pulled me towards him, "Sorry, but my partner and I have to be together." he smirked, as Chen shrugged before looking at the menu.

"Yah, let me go or I'll kill you." I growled and pulled away.

"What, you think I'm scared of you?" his smirk got wider as he walked forward. Just when our faces were inches apart, D.O called.

"Hey, Kai, come order!"

Taking the chance, I pushed him so that he flew back into a table and walked over to where Sehun and Doll were. "You know our orderth, Noona!" Sehun chirped as the cashier laughed.

"Of course! You have the chocolate, as always." she teased.

The four (Doll, Sehun, D.O, and Chen) went to go sit together, which surprised me. Chen really doesn't like dealing with the kingka-queenka drama, and he was with some kingkas, so...?

Shrugging, I walked up to the cashier, with Kai on my left side. (Ugh...) "One honeydew bubble tea, please." we told her in unison.

He stared at me, and I stared back.

"Why are you copying me?" again, we spoke at the same time.

"Stop it!" you guessed it, again.

"AISH!"

"Um...okay." the cashier said and walked inside the back room, leaving us in a glaring contest.

I decided to end the contest. I walked over and sat next to Chen while scoffing, "I hate that guy!"

"And why am I here with you guys?" I took my anger out on the innocent ones—Doll, D.O, and Sehun.

Sehun whimpered, "Eunthoo Noona, I didn't bring you here—"

"NOONA?! SINCE WHEN WERE WE CLOSE, THEHUN?!" I screamed, causing him to flinch and to hide behind Doll. Kai walked over and sat on Sehun's other side with an annoyed expression.

Doll frowned, "No offense, but why are you getting so angry at Sehun? He's innocent—screw that, we're all innocent here except Kai." he jerked his head to Kai, who gave an intimidating look but Doll wasn't affected by it.

Sehun made eye contact with me for a second, before breaking it.

Was I really that mean? I mean, I didn't mean to be! Geez...

Sighing, my left went to touch Sehun, but he backed away. "Sorry, Sehun. I tend to let my anger out at innocent people at times." I apologized.

He immediately brightened, "Apology accepted!" 

What the—is this kid bipolar? Or is it because he's just a little kid? ...I'll go with the second option.

I turned to Doll, "Sorry, again. I know you three are innocent, I just lashed out. Thanks for reminding me, Doll." 

Oops. I didn't mean to call him Doll in front of everybody.

Doll raised an eyebrow, "Doll...? You just called me 'Doll', right?" sheepishly, I nodded as Sehun and D.O started giggling.

Kai, however...

"PHUAHAHAHA!!! DOLL?!" he exploded in laughter as Doll also laughed. My eyebrows furrowed together.

"Did you seriously think his name was 'Doll'? Pfft!" Kai held onto his stomach as I bit my lip.

"Yah, shut up! I don't know his name, so I called him Doll!"

Doll giggled before beaming, "My name's Luhan, not Doll. Although I think it was pretty cute of you to call me that." 

My mouth formed an 'O'. Luhan. Such a cute name for someone who looks like a doll—ahem. Then I remembered that he called me cute or something along that line.

"C-Cute? No, I'm not cute!" I protested, but Luhan disagreed.

"You are! Right, Sehunnie?"

Sehun beamed, "Of courthe! Eunthoo noona—I mean, Eunthoo—is really cute!"

The blush crept up to my cheeks. Hoping nobody can see it, I slapped my hands on top of my cheeks.

Chen however, saw it and the teasing began. "Aww, you guys made Eunsoo blush!!!"

"Yah!" I removed my hands to slap him, but guess what he did next?

"You're so cutee~" his hideous hands pinched my cheeks as D.O started laughing...a little too much, if you ask me.

While Chen was rubbing his left cheek, (that's right, I slapped him!) Luhan snapped his fingers, "Ah, we never really introduced ourselves, huh?"

Sehun agreed, "Then let'th do it now!"

"I'

Please log in to read the full chapter