The Things I'm Stuck With

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUCmXydRq1Y

Say Yes - Girls' Generation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I entered the girls' restroom, I pressed my back against the wall, taking my phone out. Nobody was in here, thank God.

I was going to call Suho, since he wasn't starting school until in about half an hour. But the pain struck my head again.

 

"Fuuu-" I slid down and sat on the floor. This is getting worse than menstruation cramps! No joke!

 

My vision was getting worse. I could barely see anything. "Suho...Oppa.."

 

 

I heard a loud bang. Oh hell no, don't tell me it's Saemi!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed open the door to one of the girls' restroom, and entered. I know, it might seem like I'm a ert, entering the girls' bathroom, but that wasn't my intention.

 

I glanced around, before my eyes landed on a girl sitting on the floor. "E-Eunsoo?!" she lifted her head up. "...Suho?"

Quickly, I knelt down besides her. "I'm not Suho, I'm Kai." 

 

She blinks slowly. "I.." she stands up, and I do the same. Eunsoo's legs are wobbling. "Hey, Euns-"

 

BAM! The idiot hits her head on the wall. I...can't even..

 

"." she starts to fall. My eyes widen, and I quickly catch her in my arms before she could hit the floor. "Eunsoo?! Eunsoo!" I try to shake her, but she's not waking up. Dammit, she fainted!

Aish..carefully, I carry her bridal style and run out of the restroom and through the halls. Everyone who witnesses us stares. Will they get out of the way?!

 

"Isn't that Kai? Why is he carrying HER?!"

 

them! I run out of the school, not even caring about the consequences. I whip out my phone and dial my sister. "Yeobosaey-" "JINA NOONA, GET MOM TO PICK ME UP FROM MY SCHOOL!" I scream.

 

"Whoa, calm your ! Why?" Jina responds. "Just do it! It's an emergency!"

"Araso. MOOOOM!!!" she then hangs up. Thank God my sisters don't start school yet. I take a look at Eunsoo. Huh..when she's asleep, she actually looks..cute. And peaceful.

 

 

Wait, Kim Jongin! How could you think about how she looks in this situation?! She fainted, and all your thinking about is how she looks when she's asleep?! I start hitting myself for having stupid thoughts.

 

"Jongin!" Mom calls. I look up to see that she's already here with her car. She looks kind of surprised as I open the backseat door. "Who's that girl?"

 

I place Eunsoo inside then sit in the passenger seat. "Just..Mom, just go home. Fast!" "Okay, okay, jeez." she steps on the gas pedal right after I put my seatbelt on.

 

 

"You brought a girl home?" Jaemi raises an eyebrow as soon as we arrive home. I'm holding Eunsoo bridal style again. "Noona, don't worry about that! S-She fainted! What am I supposed to do?!" I panicked.

 

Mom places a hand on my shoulder. "Jongin, calm down. First, go place her down in your bed. I'll be up there in a minute. Jina, go help him, since we all know Jongin's a bit clumsy." "Okay!" Jina nods. The two of us go upstairs and set Eunsoo inside my bed.

 

A few minutes later, my mom comes in with a wet cloth. She places it over Eunsoo's forehead as I stand next to the bed, impatient. "Will she be alright?!" I blurt out.

 

"Yeah. I think she just has a cold or something. Don't worry." Mom pats my head before walking out. Jina and Jaemi run in, dressed in their uniforms. "This is Eunsoo, huh?" "I  never knew you had the guts to bring her here!"

 

"Shut up. She fainted in my arms!" I snapped. Jina smirks, "Really? I wonder what happened~"

"Girls, let's go! I have to drop you off!" Mom yells. "COMING, UMMA!" they walk out.

 

"Wait-UMMA! YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE?!" I shout.

"YEAH! REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE TOWEL ON HER HEAD WHEN IT GOES DRY! BYE!"

"Bye, Jongin!" my sisters bid goodbye before I hear the front door slam shut. What the hell! My family is horrible!

 

 

 

 I look at Eunsoo again. So I have to take care of her all by myself? Sighing, I pout to myself. I hope she gets well soon..

((

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

         So Fine - B1A4                                         ))

 

♪ I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night! You got me feeling so hot! Oh yeah, oh yeah~ ♪

 

What the?! My head jerks up at the sound. I look around, before realizing that I fell asleep. Eunsoo's phone is playing the song. That's her ringtone? Teen Top? I pick up whoever is calling.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...um.." I'm feeling a bit awkward now.

"WHERE IS MY COUSIN AT?!" a female voice screams, almost bursting my eardrums. I hear laughter from the background. "Chaeri, you're hilarious!"

 

Hold up. Why does that voice sound so familiar?! "JINA NOONA, WHAT IS THIS." "Here, let me talk to him. Jonginnie~ I'm using my friend's cell right now to call. How is Eunsoo?" Jina's voice ecomes clearer.

 

I peek at Eunsoo. She looks okay. "Um..she looks fine. But I don't think she's waken up yet." "Really? God..she must be reallllly sick, then."

 

"Jina Noona, I don't know what to do!"

"Chill, little Dongsaeng! How about you change the towel on her forehead? And-..I gotta go! A teacher is right at the corner!"

 

"Noo-" "Bye!" she hangs up. I place the phone down, blinking. My sisters are really great..not. I quickly change the towel for Eunso

Please log in to read the full chapter