Do You Even Know Your Own Feelings?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7Pmpx_bCc

Illa Illa - Juniel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV:
(Because nobody wants to hear Eunsoo and her thoughts right now.
Eunsoo: YAH, AUTHOR-NIM!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, do you guys know where Eunsoo went?" I asked Chen and Lay after school. They gave me a weird look. "I honestly don't know. She left too quickly." Chen shrugged.

 

"Hmm.." Lay pondered on his thoughts. He snapped his fingers, "Ah! That's right! I saw her text in the morning. I think Baekhyun asked to meet her at the park in the area the Blue House is in."

 

My heart dropped. Without another word, I ran away from the two. "A THANK YOU WOULD BE NICE!" Chen yelled after me. Tch..I see where Eunsoo gets her sarcasm and all from..

 

I ran to the subway. When I got off, I ran to the park. I knew exactly where it was, since Jina and Jaemi once took me here when they were high schoolers and I was a mere junior student.

 

Scanning through the park, I looked for Eunsoo. I found her. I began to run towards her..until I saw Baekhyun. Quickly, I hid and listened in to their conversation..

 

 

Baekhyun handed her a bag of assorted flavors of candies, and a rose. Wow. Is he repaying it for White Day? Oh, crap..I forgot to repay Eunsoo..

 

He then did something that made my eyes widen. Baekhyun had KISSED Eunsoo on her forehead. She looked just as shocked at me.

 

Baekhyun then left Eunsoo dumbfounded. Anger flushed through me. I stormed over to where she was at. Eunsoo looked up, holding the rose in her hand. "Oh. Why are you h-"

 

Without a second thought, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. I then started dragging her, despite her protests. "YAH! KAI! What are you doing?! Let me go!"

 

She kept protesting, but I ignored her. I was furious. After witnessing Baekhyun kissing her on the forehead, I'll admit, I was jealous.

 
Why can't she see that I like her?! Why is she so in love with Baekhyun?! I mean, he's the president's son. So what? Am I

Please log in to read the full chapter