What?! Time Goes By Too Fast!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqxFlJg1ss

Excuse Me - Boyfriend

Every chapter will start with Eunsoo's point of view again :) That is..unless I change things up again hehe~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah~ I inhale the cold air and bury my face more into my scarf. Just as I was enjoying more of the moment..

 

SOMEONE THROWS A SNOWBALL IN MY FACE.

 

"IHSGAJKHCNWELA," I sputter, shaking my head, and turned around. "ALRIGHT, WHO DID THIS?! WAS IT THE TROLL OF THE UNICORN?!" I yell, ignoring the stares from the students passing by me.

 

The troublemakers come out. "Mianhae, Eunthoo Noona!" Sehun slyly grins. I shoot him a look, "Yah, Oh Sehun! Just because you're my Dongsaeng doesn't mean I'll always be a softie to you!"

 

"Aww, Eunsoo-yah! Cut us some slack!" Luhan wraps his arm around me. "After all, it's winter! We-"

 

"So you threw the snowball in my face?" I accuse. He sheepishly smiles, "Er..maybe?"

 

"XI LUHAN!!" I shriek, as he runs away with Sehun, the two laughing with joy. "Catch us if you can!"

 

Huffing, I stomp my feet, and stand there, watching the couple. "Hey, Eunsoo!" Lay calls from behind. I brighten, "Lay!"

 

Sigh..it was already mid-December! Time went by too fast! I swear it was October like a day ago! Author-nim, you're skipping too much time! You ! ((A/N: You , Eunsoo!! =A=" Why am I talking to my own character..))

 

"I can't believe winter break is next week!" Lay exclaims, rubbing his hands together, and blowing cold air onto them. I nod, and hug him (Because I'm cold, okay. Not trying to be scandalous. Besides, he's my best friend!), "I know! Say, you did get my present for Christmas, right??" I ask excitedly.

 

He rolls his eyes, "Of course, Eunsoo. If I had forgetten your present, I'd get roasted in the fireplace in your house. By YOU!" "Ey!" I lightly slap his shoulder. "Don't be ridiculous! I'm not THAT mean!"

 

Lay stares.

 

"..okay, maybe I am pretty mean..but I wouldn't kill you for that!" I quickly add in. "My ladies, what is up?" Chen comes out of nowhere.

 

Lay gapes at him as Chen and I start to run to the entrance of the school. He chases after us,

 

"I AM NOT A WOMAN, CHEN!!!"

 

 

After settling inside our first period classroom, the HunHan couple enter, covered in snow. I raise an eyebrow as Luhan sits on my desk. "Did you guys go around hitting people with snowballs or..?"


"Yep!" he flashes a smile and holds a thumb up. I roll my eyes. "Aish..Oppa! You're still so childish for your age!"

 

"Everyone's still a kid, no matter what age they are!" he sticks his tongue out in reply. I hold up a fist and pretend to punch his head, "Oppa!!"

 

"I still don't get why you call Luhan Hyung Oppa," Chen states, before taking a bite of a cracker he has in his hand. "I mean, you only call two guys Oppa. Suho and Luhan Hyung!" he exclaims.

 

I roll my eyes, "Why do you care?! Are you jealous??? Besides, Luhan Oppa is special! and Suho Oppa's my brother!" "Aw, thank you!" Luhan embraces me in a hug. Chen rolls his eyes, "Jealous, my ! I'm just curious."

 

 

Luhan checks his phone for the time, then stands up. "Sorry, guys, but I have to go now. I forgot that I have to be at my campus earlier than usual!" he runs off, but also yells, "BYE!"

 

"Luhan Oppa is too cute!!" I spazz to Sehun. He just smiles. Ha..I tried to get him to copy my words to prove HunHan is real. Too bad it didn't work!

 

"Hey, everyone, come on! You have to help decorate the school!" a student on the student council staff tells the class. Chen groans, "Sometimes, I hate this school! I mean, why do we have to help decorate the school, anyways?! And we've been helping out ever since last week!" he complains and complains.

 

Lay and I face-palm. "Just get your lazy up, and help!" I say, and start to drag him out to the hallway, with Lay helping me.

Please log in to read the full chapter