White Day

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0RQXdud34w

Wonderful Tonight - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's White Day!!" Lay exclaims. Chen cheers along with him. "Yay!"

 

"Why are you two so happy when you know you're not giving anything to any girl." I state, bringing down their spirits. Chen rolled his eyes, "Killjoy! But, here." he hands me a box of Pepero. I raise an eyebrow.

"It's not Pepero Day, dude. And I didn't even give you anything for Valentine's Day!"

"I know, but you did somewhat give me something. You always gave me your cookies~"

 

Oh, right. "Okay, then. Thanks, Troll! I stuff the Pepero in my locker. I'll eat it later. Lay hands me a cute bag filled with sugar cookies. "Happy White Day, Eunsoo!" "Awww, thanks, Lay! I feel guilty, though." I accept them.

Chen scoffed, "Total change of attitude." he mutters. I ignore him. Lay waves it off. "Ah, it's fine. That's why we're best friends, right?"

 

I give Lay a bone crushing hug, "I know, but still! Did you make these yourself?" "Yep. Why don't you try it?"

So I do. I take one out of the bag, and Chen steals one. Wahh, the decoration on the cookie is so cute! Chen and I lift our own cookie to our mouths and take a bite.

 

CRUNCH.

 

"..." 

We stare at Lay, who smirks. "I didn't say it was the best."

No ! It's hard as a rock. How did I even bite into it?! And the flavor..tastes like..ew I can't even explain it. Chen and I start gagging and drop our cookies.

 

"L-Lay..you're such a .."

"Hey, it was my first time. And I wanted to be a bit evil today," he shrugs nonchalantly. This jerk..he's learning the art of trolling too much..stupid Chen.

 

 

"Lay, you're dead." I choke out. Lay laughs and hands over a package of lollipops. "Here's the real gift. Sorry for the inedible cookies~"

Hmph. I take the lollipops and glare at him. "Take your cookies back!" I throw the bag in his face. He chuckles, "How about we go to class, hmm?"

 

The three of us walk through the halls. "You know, Xiumin Hyung's birthday is next week." Lay reminded. I nod, "Ah, that's right. He's turning 23, right?"

"You know, for his age, it's crazy that he looks younger than his real age. It's such a plot twist." Chen adds. And I have to agree with him.

I wonder what Baozi will be doing for his birthday this year. Last year, we went to Lotte World.

 

 

 

 

 

When we arrive in our class..
Oh. My. God.

 

It is a MESS. Literally. The desks and chairs are in weird positions, the girls are going crazy. The guys are..being themselves, I guess.

 

"WHAT THE ?!" I blurt out, but nobody except my friends seem to hear me. I swear, this s

Please log in to read the full chapter