Bye, Busan!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

Crash - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, Abeoji and Halmoni!" I gave a wave to my grandparents. It was now Sunday, and the sun was blazing in the afternoon sky. Halmoni handed me a package filled with things she made. "Take these to your mother right when you see her!"

 

"Ne!" I accepted it and nodded. "Aigoo~ I'm going to miss you!" she exclaimed, and hugged me. I patted her back gently, "Me too, Halmoni!"

 

Okay, that was part of the truth. Don't tell her.

 

I then walked over to Abeoji. He looked kind of sad. "I wished you stayed longer, Eunko-ah. You grow up so fast! The next time you visit, I bet you'll be a young adult!"

 

"Ey~ Abeoji, don't say that! I'll definitely visit you soon! I promise!" I said, holding a pinky up. "Yaksok!" we interlocked our pinkies together as he smiled brightly. Aw, my grandfather is too much!

 

Making me on the edge of tears, God dammit.

 

"The taxi is here! Eunsoo, let's go!" Chaeri called. She was a few feet away. I gave one last wave, "See you two soon! I'll miss you!"

 

Heh, not really for you, Halmoni. Sorry, but blame it on how you act to me.

 

I ran towards the approaching taxi car. The three of us (Suho, Chaeri, and moi..moi means me in French, if I'm correct) placed our luggage in the trunk together. Afterwards, we went to our spots.

 

The taxi driver started to drive away then. I turned around to see Halmoni and Abeoji from the back window. They were still waving. I waved back, hoping they could see it.

 

See you guys soon!

 

But I really don't want to go back to their place. At least, not for a loooooong time. Just saying.

 

 

 

"UMMAAAA, I'M HOME!!" I screamed as I ran inside the house to hug my mother. She looked very surprised as I tackled her. "Yah-"

 

Suho joined in with the bear hug. "Umma!" "Don't forget me!" Chaeri exclaimed, and also jumped in. Oh, no.

 

"YAH, I CAN'T BREATHE, YOU IDIOTS!" Mom yelled, as she struggled to get off. Aish, she's so mean..

 

Twenty seconds later, we were all off of each other, laughing. "So, how was your stay in Busan?" Mom asked us. Suho opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. Sorry, bro.

 

"It was horrible!" I blurted out. "Only for you!" Chaeri stuck her tongue out as I glared at her. Noona said what?!

 

"Okay..ah, Eunsoo! Baekhyun Oppa wants to talk to you. He phoned us earlier, and I said that you would call him back as soon as you return." Mom informed. I nodded, and took my phone out, dialing Baekhyun.

 

It was then that I realized what my mother called Baekhyun. "Baekhyun Oppa?" I repeated, giving her a weird look. Like, my mom is around 35. I know, kinda young. But WAY TOO OLD to call Baekhyun 'Oppa'.

 

Mom flipped her hair like a diva and winked at me. "He's too handsome, gull (girl). LEt me pretend to be a teen who is younger than him, okay?" she walked off into the kitchen.

 

Okay, what the .


Chaeri and Suho had the same look on their face as me.

 

Everyone, that was my mother.

 

 

"Yeobosaeyo?" Bacon's angelic voice was on the other line. "Baekhyun?" 

 

"Eunsoo-ah!" his voice

Please log in to read the full chapter