Meeting Teen Top

Forbidden Love

 

When she finally finds her locker, Minhe sees L.Joe waiting impatiently for her. Byunghun~ She carefully makes her way over to him. He lifts his head to look at her.

Where were you? You had me worried because you were taking so long," he frowns.

She hugs him and rests her chin on his chest. "Sorry. I had some stuff to take care of." She gives him the biggest smile she can muster. He lets out a soft sigh as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I'll forgive you just this once," he says as he pokes her nose.

"Mmmm.. sounds familiar, she teases. She pecks his lips and grins. When L.Joe leans in for another, she takes his hand and leads him towards the cafeteria. "Let's go~ I'm hungrryy." She giggles as he shakes his head in defeat.

She walks into the cafeteria, hand in hand with L.Joe. She notices the girls all stealing glances at him as they make their way to the lunch line. Minhe once again feels pricks on the back of her head from the not-so-loving stares of all her school mates. 

*He's so popular with the girls.* She instinctively pulls him closer and purposely surprises him with a kiss. She smirks in satisfaction as all the girls scowl and turn their heads.

"Is my Minhe being jealous?" he teases.

"N-No! Of course not. Let's go get food." She pulls her hair over her bright red ears and drags him over to the lunch line. L.Joe grabs whatever food is available and piles it on her plate.

"What are you doing? I can't eat all of this!"

He gives her a playful smirk. "Who said this was all for you?" She blushes as he takes her plate and sets it down at a table full of rowdy boys.

"'Sup, L.Joe. You're finally here!" one boy remarks. L.Joe high-fives him and takes a seat.

Minhe nervously sits down next to him. "L.Joe? Is that your nickname here?" she whispers to him. He shyly nods, earning a soft giggle from her. 

"Oh, who's this cutie?" another says.

"Guys, meet Minhe. My GIRLFRIEND," he emphasizes. He slings an arm around her shoulder and grins.

The guys complain. "Damn hyung! Why are you taking all the good girls for yourself?" L.Joe shoots them a glare.

"Okay guys. We should introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Minsoo. You can call me CAP if you want."

A boy with huge lips speaks next. "I'm Niel! Nice to meet you!" He eagerly shakes her hand. L.Joe pushes him away and hugs her tightly. Niel sticks his tongue out at him and continues to eat his food.

"Hi, I'm Chunhee, but you can call me Chunji." He winks at her, earning a death glare from L.Joe.

"Hey, I'm Chanjo!" says another.

A baby-faced boy speaks next. "I'm lovely boy Ricky!" He makes a peace sign and brightly smiles at her. She giggles. So adorable!

"We're Teen Top, the school kingkas. L.Joe's one of us," CAP says.

"So that means you're one of us too, noona!" Ricky pipes up.

One of us. "I'd like that. Thank you guys."

"No need. That's what friends are for right?"

She slowly nods. "Yup. That's what friends are for.." Her voice slightly cracks and tears threaten to spill. "Excuse me." She shoots up from her seat and runs outside.

Worried, Byunghun runs out after her. He searches the hallways until he finds her sitting against the wall in an empty hallway. "Minhe.." he calls gently.

She looks up and sees him approaching her. She quickly wipes her tears away before he can see. He sits next to her and gently puts an arm around her. She reflexively lays her head on his shoulder.

"Byunghun, what if they find out and leave me too? I don't want to lose Teen Top." She sniffles and looks expectedly up at him.

He gently wipes a stray tear away and says, "As long as I'm in Teen Top, they will never be leaving your side." Neither will I. "Don't you worry about a thing."