A Date with L.Joe... and Teen Top

Forbidden Love

 

After lunch, L.Joe drops Minhe off at class. "Meet me outside the gate after school. See you later, babe." He kisses her forehead and then darts off to his own classroom.

Feeling a bit better, she walks inside and plops down next to Kris. "Hey, how come I didn't see you in the cafeteria?"

He shrugs. "I don't like the cafeteria."

She nods her head in understanding. "Oh."

At that moment, the teacher walks in, seeking everyone's attention. "I'll be assigning you a group project. You may choose your own partner. After you have decided come up to be assigned a topic."

"Kris!" Minhe calls. "You want to be partners?" she asks excitedly.

"Not really."

She pouts. "Pleeaasee~" She widens her eyes and pouts her lips. "Please, please, please!" His cheeks turn a light shade of pink and he quickly turns his head the other way. With an exasperated sigh, he mumbles, "Whatever.”

"Yay!" She gets up and goes up to the teacher. "I'll be partnering up with Kris," she happily tells him.

He raises an eyebrow at her. "Really?" She nods. "Alright then... You will be writing a report and creating a poster on King Sejong." She bows and says a quick thank you before going back to her seat.

"We got King Sejong."

He nods. "Okay."

"Where should we meet up? Your house or my-- I mean the library?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Why is my house an option but not yours?"

She feels the heat creep up her neck as she racks her brain for an excuse. "Well you see.. um.. my house.. we are having.... construction! Yea, we are getting work done so we um.. can't go. Sorry, hehe."

He rolls his eyes at her phony excuse. "Fine then. We can just go to my house." She lets out a sigh of relief and nods.

"Want to start today or Saturday?"

"Saturday." He hastily scribbles something down on a piece of paper then hands it to her. "Come at noon." He rests his head on the table and dozes off.

She giggles to herself. *This may be the start of a beautiful friendship. Let's hope you think the same way.*

 

 

After school, she patiently waits for L.Joe. She hears a shout from behind and looks back expectedly. It is L.Joe... being trailed by the rest of Teen Top. He sighs and ruffles his hair. "Hey Minhe." He gives her a quick peck on the lips making the boys gag.

"Hyung! Can you not do that while we're around?" Changjo complains. L.Joe sticks his tongue out and says, "If you don't like it then go away." He smirks at them and gives her a long deep kiss.

She giggles at his silliness. "Hi Byunghun. Hey guys!" She energetically waves at them.

"Noona!" Ricky, Changjo and Niel call. "We missed you!" They push L.Joe out of the way and give her a bear hug.

She smiles. "I missed you guys too~"

"H-Hey! Move! Hands off my girlfriend!!" He protectively puts an arm around her.

"Aiggoo~ Is my little chick getting jealous?" She playfully pinches his cheeks, making everyone crack up.

"M-Minhe... Don't do that!" With a red face he pulls her hands away.

"Alright, alright. Let's go on a date. We haven't been on one in a while."

He chuckles. "Okay. Where do you want to go?"

"LOTTE WORLD!" Niel screams. L.Joe smacks him in the head. "You guys aren't going with us. Just me and my baby boo~" She slightly cringes at the nickname. Did he really just call me baby boo?

"Byunghun, just let them come! It'd be a good opportunity to get to know them better. And the more the merrier, right?"

The boys agree. "I like Minhe a lot better than you L.Joe." Chunji playfully puts his arm around her neck and pushes L.Joe away.

"Hey!" L.Joe protests. They stick their tongue at him and walk away laughing.

"Byunghun," Minhe says as she looks behind her shoulder, "I think I like Chunji better too!!"

"Min-Minhe! Wait up! HEY CHUNJI, I'M GONNA KILL YOU. GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!"

"Never!" He sticks his tongue out at him and runs to the bus stop, holding onto her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

YAY! YOU AND TEEN TOP ARE GOING TO LW TOGETHER. omg.. if only i could go with them T.T