Girls Can Fight Too

Forbidden Love

 

After a long week of school, Saturday finally comes around. Minhe excitedly jumps about in her house. "Hm.... What do I need?" She looks through her closet and pulls out a giant poster board, along with some markers. She stuffs everything she might need into a bag and heads out. “I’ll be back soon, Dad!” she yells.

"Stay safe!" she hears him say back. With a smile, she locks the door behind her and takes out the piece of paper with Kris' address on it. "Hmmm.. I think I might know where it is!"

She grabs her bike and hurriedly pedals off. She gets a bit lost on the way there. She checks her watch. 11:55 AM. I'm gonna be late!!!!! She bites her lip and checks the address. "It should be somewhere around here.." she mumbles to herself. Lost in her thoughts, she doesn't notice how close she is to a group of boys walking by. She accidentally pedals over one of their foot.

"OW! HEY!" A boy with big eyes yells. She quickly gets off her bike and bows.

"I-I'm so sorry!" she says.

"You think sorry's gonna cut it?" he growls. Her eyes widen in nervousness. Oh my God. Please don't tell me I'm gonna get beat up.

"Hyung, what should we do about it?" a boy with blonde hair asks. The boy with big eyes shrugs. "What do you want to do?"

"Hmm.... Let's have a little fun today!" a tall boy says.

Oh dear Lord. I ran over the wrong foot today. "P-Please just let me go. I-I'm really sorry. I really, really am. Please. I'm a little late for an appointment. If we ever meet again I'll buy you guys dinner or something so please just let me leave-" She gasps as a boy suddenly steps up in front of her. He lowers his head to her level and grins.

"Or we could go play together. What do you think, beautiful?" He his lips and she gulps. The boys behind him laugh.

She sighs, her eyes suddenly turning dark. "I'm warning you. Let me go before I kick your asses." She pushes him away and glares at them. Please let them be intimidated, please be intimidated. Instead, he straightens up and scoffs. "We got a feisty one here huh guys?"

A short cute boy steps up. "We sure do." He walks closer to her and grabs her hand. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Baekhyun and today's your lucky day. You get to go on a date with me." He smirks, gives her a mocking bow, and kisses her hand. She quickly pulls away and wipes away his 'germs' onto her pants.

They all begin to come closer to her. "I-I'm warning you. I know karate. I-I'm a black belt."

"HA! Like we're gonna get beat up by a girl," Baekhyun scoffs. "Stop making it so difficult and just come with us," says another boy with dark skin. He forcefully grabs her arm and roughly pulls her towards him. She automatically kicks him in the shin. He leans over in pain and glares at her. "Why I outta-"

They all charge at her and she swiftly dodges all six of them. She kicks one in the stomach while punching another in the face.

They get back on their feet, more pissed than ever. "You think that one little girl could beat us?" Someone behind her grabs her around the waist. She struggles and kicks about but it proves to be useless.

"Please, let me go. You're messing with the wrong person," she warns. "I really don't want to hurt anyone." They scoff. A boy with red hair steps up to her and grabs her face. "Pretty aren't you?" He leans in towards her ear, making a shiver go down her spine. "It's no use fighting. Come with me and I'll give you the best time of your life." He evilly smirks and she immediately begins to panic. So much for staying safe..

She thrashes about but the guy holding her is stronger than she is. She bashes her head into his face and he immediately loosens his grip. She uses this opportunity to run. "I said 'please' you morons." She grabs her bike and quickly pedals off, but not before turning around to stick her tongue out at them. They glare and start to yell after her. She turns back around and continues to pedal with all her might.

When she doesn’t hear anything, she looks back to see the boys gone. Strange.. I swear they were there a second ago.. Oh well. She checks her watch again. “12:15 PM??!? Kris is going to kill me! They wasted freaking 20 minutes of my life!" She pedals as fast as she can, pushing the thoughts of the boys to the back of her mind.

 

Kris is on his way home when he hears yelling. He quietly moves towards the noise and sees Minhe running from the EXO boys. What is she doing here?? He steps out in front of them and gives them a death glare. Minhe’s too busy pedaling for her life to notice him.

"K-K-Kris," Sehun stutters.

"What are doing?" he snaps.

"We were just gonna teach someone a lesson," Kai mumbles.

"Leave her alone. You got it? This is your only warning." They nervously nod and run off, cursing him under their breath. You’re lucky you have the dad you do, the boys think bitterly.

Kris watches Minhe’s retreating figure and chuckles. "Silly girl. My house is in the other direction." He shakes his head and laughs. At least I don't have to rush home now." He turns around but not before saying, "But I'm glad you're okay Minhe.”

 

 

 

 

 

guyyss. how is it so far? Plz comment! i wanna noe what you guys are thinking.

and sorry for the lame event in this chapter. i'm not good at that kind of stuff :/
for those of you who haven't already, plz subscribee. i'll love you forever~~~ <3