Back to School

Forbidden Love

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" L.Joe asks.

She sighs and nods for the billionth time. "Yes oppa. I am perfectly fine. Now go to class before you get in trouble by your teacher!" She playfully shooes him away but he gently grasps her hands.


"If you ever need something, don't hesitate to call me okay?" He gives her a quick peck on the forehead and lets go of her hands. "I'll see you during lunch okay?"

She nods and waves. "Bye oppa. I love you." She gives him a sweet smile and watches him disappear around the corner.

She lets out a worried sigh and nervously bites her lip. *Oh gosh. Here goes.*

She makes her way into the classroom as quietly as possible but everyone still turns to look at her. *Why must they stare??* She ducks her head and goes to her seat as fast as she can.

She plops into her seat and carefully lays her crutches on the floor next to her. She begins to take out her notebook when she feels someone staring at her. *Please... Don't be Kris. Don't be Kris. Don't be-*

She turns her head to find the person she least wants to see staring at her with a piercing gaze. "Uh, hi Kris. Long time no see?" She meekly lifts a hand, but seeing that he isn't going to play along, she lets it drop to her side.


"What happened to you?" he asks.

"I er.. I was riding on a horse. But I didn't hold on tight enough so I fell off and broke my leg, and a rib..." *Well.. At least its not all a lie.* She nervously laughs and waves her hand around. "I'm okay now. It wasn't that much of a big deal."

*Liar.* "If it wasn't that much of a big deal how come you were out for 2 weeks?" He narrows his eyes at her, daring her to lie further. 

Her eyes slightly widen, unable to answer.
 "I... I... My dad wanted to make sure I was well enough to safely go around with damaging myself again..." *Did that even make sense? Oh please stop questioning me.. Please, please, pleaseeeeee!!!* Kris scoffs and turns away from me. *How can you just lie to me like that Minhe? Do you not trust me enough? I thought we were "friends". Is that just a meer title?*

Seeing that this conversation is over, she returns to unpacking her backpack. The teacher walks in and begins the lesson, but the only thing Minhe can focus on is how she just lied to Kris. *I'm sorry Kris. Maybe one day I'll be able to tell you. Until then.. please don't turn your back on me. You're one of the most important people in my life and I can't afford to lose you.*

 

 

"You should get this. And this. Oh! This looks pretty good too." Minhe and L.Joe slowly make their way down the lunch line. he piles random food on her plate as she just awkwardly limps next to him. "Okay! Let's go sit down. Be careful Minhe," he warns. 

She gives him a small smile and nods. *Stupid crutches. So annoying.* She blows a raspberry and plops down in her seat, positioning her leg so that it doesn't hurt when she sits.

L.Joe picks up a fork and pokes at the food on her plate. "Say ahhhh Minhe." He cutely lifts the fork up to and she shyly bites it off. After she swallows, L.Joe lifts the fork to again. She gently pries the fork out of his fingers and pouts.

"I can feed myself oppa. My fingers work fine. See?" She wiggles her fingers around, making L.Joe chuckle.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you eat on your own." She gratefully smiles at him and starts eating by herself. She stabs a piece of kimchi with her fork and lifts it to L.Joe.

"Oppa say ahhh~~~" she giggles. L.Joe grins and bites it right off.

"Mmmm. Tastes so much better since your feeding me, baby." She giggles and continues to feed him until she suddenly hears someone shout her name.


"MINHE NOONNAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Before she can turn around to see who it is, she feels someone tightly wrap his arms around her. A sudden sharp pain shoots through her side. Her face twists in pain as she lets out a small yelp.

L.Joe shoots out of his seat and roughly pushes Ricky away. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL. LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE BA-"

"Oppa, I'm fine," she whispers. She takes deep breaths to ease the pain.

Ricky apologetically looks at her. "I-I'm sorry noona. I didn't know that you were hurt there..." She looks up at Ricky to see his eyes getting watery.

She sweetly smiles at him and shakes her head.
 "I'm fine Ricky. Really. It's not your fault. You didn't know." She then turns to L.Joe. "Oppa, please apolygize to Ricky for yelling at him."

L.Joe stands there in shock. "What? Why?? I only yelled cause he hurt you..." he whimpers. Her gaze doesn't waver so he lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Ricky," he mumbles.

Ricky lets out a small snicker. "Your sins are forgiven hyung."

L.Joe shoots Ricky a death glare. "Why you little-"

"Oppa!"

"Sorry...." He sulks in his seat as she exchanges high fives with Ricky. "Stupid maknae... Stealing my Minhe..." L.Joe snatches her fork away and shoves the food in his mouth, attempting to eat his 'sorrows' away.

 

 

Kris is sitting outside, eyes closed, underneath the big shady tree he always goes to; just him and his thoughts.

The only thing running through his head is Minhe, Minhe, and Minhe. Her smile, her laugh, her... her getting shot. He opens his eyes and lets out a deep sigh. He stands up, brushes the dirt off his clothes, and goes inside to look for her.


He ends up in front of the cafeteria. He quietly looks around and sees her... with L.Joe. She's laughing and smiling as if nothing was wrong. His eyebrows furrow in thought. *Does L.Joe know about Minhe?* He takes a step forward when a blur of blue hair whizzes right past him.

"MINHE NOOONNAAAA!!!!!!!!!" the boy yells before engulfing Minhe in a giant bear hug.

Kris' eyes widen in fear when he sees Minhe in pain. *NO!* He's about to run to her side when L.Joe stands up and begins yelling at the boy. Kris' shoulders deflate and he hides once again in the shadows.

He longs to be by her side; to be able to comfort her, tell her that it's going to okay, to let her know that he won't let anyone hurt her anymore, to tell her that he... that he loves her. 
But he knows that he can't be there. Not yet. Not when L.Joe is around. Not when L.Joe seems to make her look that happy.

He lets out another sigh, and slips out of the cafeteria unnoticed.

 

 

wwwwwwoooahhhh.
this is one of my longest updates ever! :DD
hope you likeee. i'm gonna be really busy the next two weeks so.. enjoy haha ^^
plz comment, subscribe, and support~~ love you all!

L-joe-ricky-TEEN-TOP-twitter-teen-top-14