Skeptism for the Win

Forbidden Love

 

"OOpppaaaa," Minhe quietly calls. She gently pokes L.Joe’s shoulder as she tries to wake him up. "OOOOPPPAAAA." She pokes him a little harder. L.Joe stirrs, quietly mumbles something inaudible, and turns the other way. She blows at her fringes in frustration.

"OPPA! OMG IT'S SNSD!!!!" she squeals.

L.Joe's eyes shoot open and he quickly jumps out of his seat and looks around. "WHERE?!" His eyes finally land on Minhe and he nervously chuckles. "Oh. Silly me. I guess I fell asleep in class again.." She opens to say something but he quickly cuts her off. "Let's go! Wouldn't want to be stuck here forever now, would we?" He grabs his stuff and briskly walks out of the classroom.

She smiles and gently shakes her head. *Silly oppa.*

 

 

After school, she and L.Joe decide to go for a walk at the park after dropping her stuff off. She happily makes her way into the park and sees L.Joe on a nearby bench. Wanting to surprise him she quietly sneaks up behind him and taps his shoulders. Before he can turn around to see who it is, she ducks out of his view. She tries to hide her laugh as she slowly gets up again.

"Eh? Where'd he go?" She gasps out loud as a pair of strong arms suddenly wrap around her waist. "Right here."

She turns her head a little to see L.Joe resting his chin on her shoulder. "Oppa! You scared me. Geez," she giggles. He grins as he gently rocks her back on forth.

"Oppa?" He raises his eyebrows at her. "Let's goo. We can't stand here all day, now can we?" she grins.

He lets out a cute little sigh and pouts. "I wish we could. I like holding you. It feels nice." He closes his eyes and gives her a cheeky smile. She rolls her eyes and pries his fingers off.

"Let's go, let's go, let's goo!!" she yells as she runs off. "Catch me if you can~~" She runs into the big field in the middle of the park and looks back only to find L.Joe close on her tail. Her eyes widen in surprise and she lets out a squeal.

L.Joe closes the distance between her and him, grabs her around the waist, and spins her in the air. As she lands on her feet, he whispers, "Gotcha."

She pouts. "Eyyy oppa. That wasn't fair..  You run too fast." She turns around to face him and grabs his hand. "And for that, you have to buy me a drink!" She drags him over to a café that she likes.

When she opens the door, she’s welcomed by the familiar ringing of the little bell hanging by the door. She makes her way to the register with L.Joe when she feels him tense up. She gives him a strange look and turns to order when she sees a familiar face.

"Oh. Kris!" Kris looks up from the cash register and gives you a surprised look. "I didn't know you worked here Kris!"

He glances over at L.Joe and mumbles a quick hello. "May I take your order?" he asks.

"Hm.. Can I get the... kiwi slush please?"

He nods and turns to L.Joe. "What about you?" he asks in a not-so-friendly voice. She bites her lip as she notices the tension between them.

L.Joe doesn't even give him a second glance as he walks towards an empty table. "I don't want anything." He slips his wallet into her hand and plops down in the seat farthest away from the counter.

"Uh... I guess we're only getting a kiwi slush..." she mutters. She hands him the money and after getting her drink, walks over to where L.Joe is sitting.

She glances at L.Joe, who’s glaring out the window. She then turns to look at Kris, who looks obviously pissed at L.Joe. When he catches her eye, he gives her a small smile before turning away.

She lets out a big sigh as she quietly drinks her slush. *This definitely didn't turn out the way I expected..*

 

 

He’s sure of it. Kris likes Minhe. Kris like his Minhe. The nerve of that bastard. He understands; who wouldn’t like Minhe? She's the best person in the world! He would be able to tolerate anyone liking Minhe. Anyone except Kris.

The way Kris looks at her obviously says 'Minhe, I really really reallllyy like you. Leave L.Joe and come to me~!'

L.Joe scoffs. As if he’ll ever let that happen. She glances over at Minhe who’s quietly sipping her slush. His gaze softens at the sight of her. *I can't lose to Kris. No. Actually, I WON'T lose to Kris.* He glares at Kris' reflection in the window. *You're messing with the wrong person. You're going to regret ever messing with me and my girl.*

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating for a while... hopefully this chapter makes up for it? :D
plz comment! i want to know what you guys think!!
and if you like plz subscribe~~