The End

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe dreads the idea of having to go to school the next day. She isn't sure how she was supposed to face L.Joe and Teen Top... And Kris.

She grips onto her backpack straps and trudges into the school. She weaves in and out of the crowd, trying to get to class as soon as possible without bumping into anyone. She lifts her head to see her classroom a few feet away from her. Her eyes sparkling, she sprints towards the door. A relieved smile graces her lips when she suddenly hears someone call her name.

"Minhe!"

She freezes. 
*Oh crap. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot!* She risks a glance and sees L.Joe bouncing her way. She bites her lip and closes her eyes. *Oh well.. Possibly couldn't have avoided him the whole day right?* She opens her eyes and turns to L.Joe with a forced smile.

"Oppa.."

L.Joe stops in front of her with a confused look. "Are you.. How come you didn't answer my calls yesterday?"

She squirms in her spot, unable to look him in the eyes. "I uh.. I was asleep.. I was really worn out yesterday."

"Minhe, is something wrong? Why won't you look at me?" L.Joe asks. He reaches out to touch her cheek but she subtly avoids him.

"I.. I need to go do something.. I'll see you at lunch okay?" She gives him a small wave and bolts into her classroom. She plops into her seat and lets out a sigh of relief. *Oh gosh. That was terrible. I can't do this anymore. Why must this happen to me?!* She buries her head in her arms and kicks her legs around.

When Kris walks into the room, he brightens at the sight of her. "Minhe, what are you doing?" he chuckles.

She looks up and her heart feels instantly lighter at the sight of him. "Just.. you know. Nevermind. It's not important. Long time no see huh?" she jokes.

"Yea.. You haven't really been to school lately," he scolds. "Skipping out on lessons isn't good for your grades young lady. Especially since you not a genius like me," he smirks.

She laughs a little. "Yeah, I guess. Can I borrow your notes?"

Kris raises an eyebrow. "You know I don't take notes, Minhe."

Her shoulders slump in disappointment. "Right. Forgot. Silly me. I'll just ask Ricky- I mean, I'll ask Niel. I think his notes are pretty good, probably.."

"Minhe, is something wrong? You're not your usual.. you know.. you're not bubbly and happy today," Kris asks worriedly.

She smiles, grateful that he cares. "It's nothing. You'll know soon enough. Until then, don't worry about it. But thanks for asking. It's nice to know you care."

Kris' heart flutters. "O-Okay. Well.. don't be sad. It affects the people around you, like me," he says pointing to himself with a goofy grin.

She giggles. She looks up at Kris' face and has a sudden urge to just kiss him. Right then and there. Her face becomes super hot and she quickly looks away, fanning herself. "Gosh, it's really hot in here isn't it?" she nervously blurts out.

Kris looks at her with an amused smile. "No. It's quite chilly, actually."

She shoots up from her seat, hiding her face, and nervously glances around. "I'll be right back. If the teacher asks, I'm in the bathroom." She scurries out of there as fast as she can, ignoring all the weird stares people are giving her.

Kris chuckles and shakes his head. "Silly, bipolar girl. One minute she's all depressed, the next she's acting like a nervous fool."

In the bathroom, Minhe splashes her face with cold water and gently pats her cheeks. *Get yourself together Minhe!!! Kris is probably laughing at you in the classroom..* She takes a piece of paper towel and begins to dry her face off. *Kris...* A smile slowly appears on her lips, making her giggle like a love sick puppy. She throws the paper towel in the garbage and giddily walks out of the bathroom... only to run into L.Joe.

"Minhe!" he chimes.

Her eyes widen in surprise. "O-Oppa!" *Uh oh..*

"It's nice to finally see you smile," he laughs.

She lets out a fake little laugh. "Yea.. Um.. I need to go to class.. During lunch.. meet me on the rooftop. I have something to tell you," she says seriously.

L.Joe studies her face then hesitately nods. "O-Okay. I'll see you later," he whispers. He leans in and quickly claims her lips. Her eyes widen in surprise. When he pulls back, he lingers in front of her face, an unreadable expression in his eyes. 

"Later.." he mutters before quickly walking away.

She turns to look at his retreating figure. He looks so.. sad and dejected. It breaks her heart to know that after what she'll tell him at the rooftop, he may be like that for a while. She lets out a soft sigh and returns to the classroom.

 

 

"Minhe."

She turns around and flashes him a ghost of a smile. "Hi oppa."

He walks up next to her. "Before you say anything, let me at least do this one last time."

"What do you mean-" He lowers his head and plants his lips on hers. His arms snake around her waist and pulls her closer.

*One last time... he knows.* She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. She owes him at least this much. A single tear rolls down her face. *Oppa, your making this a lot harder than it already is.*

He finally pulls away and rests his forehead on hers. They're both breathing heavily, trying to catch their breaths. L.Joe then pulls away from her, making her feel cold and empty. He turns away from her and lets out a sigh. "What did you want to tell me?"

"I...I just..." Her bottom lip trembles and tears well up in her eyes. "Oppa.. I-I'm sorry," she whispers.

L.Joe, his back still turned to her, lets out a bitter chuckle. "I knew this was gonna happen one day.... You.. You like Kris right? That's why you're breaking up with me?"

Tears begin to stream down her face as slowly nods her head. Her voice gets caught in , and the only thing she is capable of doing right now is standing there crying like an idiot.

L.Joe walks over to her and pulls her into a gentle hug. "Shhh... Don't cry okay?" He soothingly rubs her back. "It's okay. All relationships aren't meant to last. Ours was one of them. It's okay. Don't cry okay? I don't want to send you off crying. It's not a good last memory of us," he tries to joke.

She just nods and tries her best to stop crying. But trying to stop one's tears isn't an easy task. L.Joe pulls away and wipes her tears away with his thumb. "Babo. Why are you still crying? Kris isn't going to like a crybaby like you," he chuckles.

She hiccups and looks up to face him. There's a hint of sadness in his eyes, and it kills her to know that she was the reason for it. She lets out a shaky breath and wipes the remains of her tears away. "Thank you," she softly whispers.

L.Joe gives her a sad smile and kisses her forehead one last time. "No, thank you for the times we had together. I'll always be here for you, okay Minhe?" He touches her cheek as a final farewell and goes back inside the school building.

She walks over to the railing surrounding the rooftop and closes her eyes, taking in deep breaths. 
"Thank you Oppa. For everything. Really."

Then she also retreats back into the school, leaving behind her past with L.Joe and towards a potential beginning with Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

hellloo~~~
i'm sorry for not updating for a long time >_<
kekekeke. I decided not to torture you guys with an evil april fools joke cuz im sure you had enough of that already today ^_^
i hoped this update satisfied you guys for now hehe <3
plz subscribe, comment and support! Thank you!!!