I Surrender

Forbidden Love

 

"I had fun today oppa. We should go out more often," Minhe giggles as L.Joe hugs her around the waist. He close the space in between them and rests the tip of his nose on hers.

"I know. Don't worry. I'll take you wherever you want. As long as it makes you happy, I'm willing to do anything for you." He grins and her heart melts a little. She smiles back at him and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you Byunhun oppa."

"I love you too." He gently puts his lips on hers and eventually deepens the kiss. She slightly pulls away when she runs out of breath and gives L.Joe a cute smile. 

"I should go." 

He loosens his grip on her and gives her a sad pout. "But we were just getting started!" 

She playfully smacks his arm and shakes her head. "Tsk tsk oppa. I didn't know you were like this!" She laughs and gives him a quick wave. "See you tomorrow!"

He watches her go inside and turns around with a big sigh. "Minhe is too amazing for her own good."

 

 

After his shift is over, Kris heads home. On his way, he stops by a bakery and buys 2 pieces of bread and a small hot coffee to keep him warm.

He calmly sips the coffee when he passes a park.

He abruptedly stops and turns to stare. *Something tells me I should go....* He gently shakes his head and continues walking. 5 minutes later, he finds himself at the park entrance again. *Aish! What am I doing here again?? Why can't I walk home?* With an exasperated sigh he walks into the park towards the big lake in the center.

*What am I doing here? I could be at home, relaxing after a tired day of work, eating my bread while reading a good book-* He stops when he notices a familiar figure walking around alone. He squints his eyes to get a better look and his eyes slightly widen in surprise.

"Minhe?"

She looks up. He's right; it is Minhe. He carefully makes his way to her side with a quizzical look on his face.

"Kris.. What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I should be asking you the same. It's not like people take casual walks around the park at 10pm ya know," he points out.

She meekly smiles. "I guess."

"So.. why are you here?"

She stretches out her arms and gives him a small smile. "My house was getting kind of suffocating so I came out for a breather. You?"

*I came because I guess I knew you would be here.* "I was on my way home but I decided I wanted to take a quick look around before calling it a day." He shrugs it off and the they continue to walk in silence.

Kris is about to say something when she lets out a soft sigh. "Minhe, is everything okay?"

No answer. "I don't know," she states. "Everything is going wrong. I don't know what's happening anymore Kris." She sits down at a nearby bench and buries her face in her hands.

Kris doesn't know what to do. He stares at her in bewilderment. *Oh gosh. What do you do when a girl is down??* He hesitatantly reaches out a hand and pats her back.

"Uh.. There, there. It's okay. Just uh.. let it all out..." He gulps. *Damn, I at this.* He lets out a sigh and scoots closer to her.

She feels him come closer and looks up. "What-" He draws her into a firm embrace and gently her head.

Her eyes slightly widen but then she quickly relaxes. She closes her eyes and rests her chin on his shoulder and lets him whisper comforting words in her ears.

Kris feels his heart rate speed up but tries to ignore it. *I can't be feeling this way. I...* He sighs inwardly. He tightens his grip just a little bit on her and closes his eyes, continuing to comfort her. *You won Minhe. You won my heart.*

 

 

 

:OOOOOO
plz comment!! i want to know what you guys are thinking!
and plz subscribe~