No Way

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe’s bored; extremely bored. Lunch isn’t over yet but she’s stuck in her classroom with Kris. L.Joe had to meet with his homeroom teacher while Teen Top was nowhere to be found. *I guess he has nowhere to go too..*

She calmly looks around the room then fixes her eyes on Kris. He’s focusing intently on something on his IPod. With a smirk, she slowly creeps up behind him. *1...2...3...*

"BOOO!!" she yells. He suddenly drops his IPod and screams like a little girl. Kris. Screaming like a little girl. KRIS. She doubles over in laughter as Kris shoots daggers at her.

"YAH. What was that for?!?" he snaps. His face begins to turn red from embarrassment while Minhe begins to turn red from laughing too hard.

"Y-You.. little girl.. PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She wipes away the tears in her eyes and takes deep breaths to calm down. "Oh gosh. Best laugh ever. Thanks Kris." She pats him on the back and stifles a laugh.

"Ugh..Stupid Minhe.." he grumbles.

Soon, their classmates begin to file into the classroom, along with the teacher. She settles down in her seat but can’t keep herself from replaying Kris’ scream in her head. Suddenly, a strange vibration breaks her train of thought. She secretly pulls her phone out of her bag and finds a message from her dad.

FROM: DADDY 

Minhe. We need you. Someone will be waiting for you outside.

She bites her lip and glances at the teacher. *UGHH. Why now??* She quietly puts all her stuff into her bag and takes off. When she first registered for the school, her dad notified the administration that Minhe may randomly leave during class so the teacher didn’t stop her when she abruptly ran out.

Soon after, Kris gets a similar message.

FROM: DAD

Come now. Incheon Garage. Be quick.

He ruffles his hair and glances over at Minhe, only to find that she is already on her way out. He raises an eyebrow but wastes no time leaving.

"Minhe, where are you going?" She tenses up and slowly turns around. "I.. There is somewhere I need to be right now. My daddy.. needs me." She runs off, leaving him hanging.

 

 

"Daddy??" she calls. She walks in during a fight between two rival gangs, her dad’s and the Wu’s. A tall, bald man quickly glances her way and from his eyes she knows.

She had changed in the car on her way there so she was ready to go. She hated doing this but it was one of the responsibilities that came with being the daughter of a gang leader. She quickly slips on mask and stealthly walks towards the crowd.

She runs in, fighting like she did it all the time. She grabs one guy’s arm and flips him over while kicking another guy in the face. Two men come up to her and try to grab her but she ducks, grabs their heads, and crashes them together, knocking them out.

The fight continues for another 20 minutes or so until the men of the Wu gang all retreat.

"I'll get you next time!" Mr. Wu screams. He glared at Minhe’s dad before running off. She smirks at them. *They’re never gonna learn are they?* She’s about to turn around when a blonde head catches her eye. She does a double take and catches a glimpse of the boy's face.

*K-Kris?* She rubs her eyes, making sure that they aren't playing tricks on her. *Kris is part of the Wu gang? N-No way... That's not possible.. He couldn't possibly..* She roughly shakes her head, trying to get the idea out of her mind.

"It's not him, Minhe. It couldn't. Not in a million years." She steals one last glance at the boy’s retreating figure before walking towards her dad. "Not in a million years."

 

 

 

yayy. chapter 11 outt. i'll try to make the next chapter longer.
sorry about the fighting scene. i'm not that good at those...
if you haven't done so already plz comment and subscribee. i wanna noe wat you guys think so far of the story!! and if you have any plot suggestions, feel free to message me :)