Nightmare

Forbidden Love

 

Kris opens his eyes to find himself in a large, empty space. *Where am I?* He looks around and sees the figure of a girl, crouched over on the ground.

Curiously, he walks over to her. "Minhe? Is that you? What are you doing here?"

Her face is in her hands and her body is shaking. Almost as if she's.. crying. Alarmed, he kneels down next to her and lays a hand on her back. "Minhe! Are you crying? What's wrong? What happened? Say something, please," he begs.

"Why are you keeping things from me Kris?" she croaks. "Don't you love me?"

His eyes widen. "I-I.." He's baffle. How does she know? "Minhe, I can explain-"

"Why Kris, why? You're breaking my heart. Do you not trust me?" she sobs.

"Minhe, please stop crying. Please," he whispers. He brings her into his embrace but he doesn't feel anything. He looks at her. She's beginning to disappear. "Minhe! Stop. No, no NO!" He tries to grab onto her but his hand passes right through her.

"This is all your fault Kris. I hate you. This is goodbye."


Then she's gone.

 

Kris' eyes snap open as he shoots up. He runs his hand through his hair and lets out a shaky breath. *It was just a dream, Kris. Just a dream. Minhe.. Minhe isn't going to disappear. She won't leave you.. right?* He checks his clock. 7:01 AM. He lies back down and covers his eyes with his arm. He suddenly throws his blanket off of his body and goes off to prepare for school. *I need to see her. I need to see Minhe.*

 

 

 

 

a short short short update. just cuz HazelCafe wanted it hehe.

You guys should go check her one shot out and support support support! ^^