Hurt Part 1

Forbidden Love

 

After being held by Kris for a while, Minhe gently pulls away.

She gives him a meek smile and says, "Thanks. I needed that." She looks away and pulls her knees up to her chest. She gently hugs her knees close and lets out a soft sigh as she spaces out.

Kris slowly beins to frown. *L.Joe is her boyfriend. When she's having problems, shouldn't he be here with her instead of me?* He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. When he turns his gaze to her pretty face, all the thoughts in his head washes away. His heart slowly begins to warm up and he feels indescribable emotions inside of him. *I'm kinda glad he isn't here. If he was, I would have never been able to hold you so close.*

No one speaks for the next couple minutes. It's just her, Kris, and a comfortable silence.

The silence breaks when she suddenly says, "I bet you want to know why I'm like this all a sudden, right?" A sad smile forms on her lips and Kris just sits there, waiting for her to continue.

"Our relationship... doesn't feel right anymore to me," she states. Kris raises an eyebrow. *Is she talking about her and L.Joe?*

"I still love him but.. I don't know. When I kiss him, I don't feel the same sparks I felt when I first started to date him. The sparks are... they're dying Kris." A lone tear trikles down her face. "I don't want to be the one to ruin our relationship. I don't want to lose everything we once had. But I don't want to hurt him by not feeling the same way anymore." She buries her face in her hands. "What should I do?"

Once again, Kris scoots closer to her and wraps a comforting arm around her shoulder. But this time, he knows what he should say. "Don't force yourself to continue what you started if you don't feel that it's right. Follow your heart, Minhe. Do what makes you happy, do what feels right. And just keep in mind that not all relationships are meant to last."

At that moment, a shrill ringing of a phone breaks the melancholy atmosphere. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and answers.

"Daddy?"

"Minhe, were you sleeping?"

"No. What's up, Daddy?"

"Sweetheart,we need your help. Do you think you can come now?"


You bit your lip and glanced over at Kris. "Um, yeah. I'll be right there. Just text me the location," she whispers.

"Thank you, Minhe. I can always count on you to be there for your old man," he chuckles.

"It's nothing. I'll see you in a bit." 
She hastily hangs up and jumps up out of her seat, slightly scaring the wits out of Kris. "I-I need to go. I'm sorry.. and thank you."

He gets up to and offers to take her home but she politely rejects. "I'll see you at school Kris." Before he can say anything else, she runs off.

At that moment Kris gets a message too:

Pyeongyang Garage. Come ASAP.

He lets out a soft sigh and runs off to catch a taxi. *I hate being a gang leader's son,* he bitterly thinks to himself.

 


 

 yayy. an update~ LOL
i'll try to update again soon~~
Plz comment, subscribe~~ thank you
~~