I'm Sorry

Forbidden Love

 

The next day, Minhe decides to skip out on her morning classes and silently slips in during lunch. She makes her way over to a big tree behind the school and settles there. She leans against the big sturdy trunk and pulls her phone out.

Come to the tree when you're done eating.

After pressing send, she closes her eyes and lets out a deep, thoughtful sigh. *I wonder what we did in class today.. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped out. Now I'm gonna be behind.* A deep frown etches onto her face when she hears a low chuckle.

"You shouldn't frown so much Minhe. You're gonna have wrinkles by the time your 20." She opens her eyes and sees L.Joe sitting down next to her with a cute smile on his face.

"Hi oppa." She lays her head on his lap and slings her arm over her eyes.

He gently her hair and asks, "Where were you today? I thought something happened to you."

A small smile plays on her lips. "I just didn't feel like coming. You know that feeling right?"

"Mmm.."

A couple minutes passes in silence, Minhe silently thinking, L.Joe playing with her hair.

It feels nice. But that isn't the feeling she was looking for. She was hoping for a spark. The spark she used to feel whenever L.Joe touched her. Whenever he touched her, she would feel all jittery and ecstatic. Now it just feels... nice. Whatever that means.

Then her thoughts wander to Kris. Mysterious, alluring Kris. Kris makes her smile by just being there. Kris makes her heart flutter whenever she makes eye contact with him. Kris makes her feel safe. Kris makes her feel... in love.

She opens her eyes and abruptly sits up. She looks at L.Joe with sorrowful eyes. 
*I'm such a bastard. Oppa loves me so much but I'm now in love with another man. How sick can I get?* L.Joe, who has only given her the best. L.Joe, who has loved her with all his heart. Soon, she would break his heart by saying that she doesn't feel the same way anymore. That she loves Kris. She feels tears threatening to spill and hastily turn away.

"Are you okay Minhe? Are you hurting somewhere?" He reaches out to touch her face but she stands up.

"I-I think I'm gonna go. Sorry Oppa... I.. I'm really sorry." With that, she briskly walks away, leaving a confused L.Joe under the tree. *How am I supposed to break up with someone who was nothing but good to me? He will be heartbroken and I'll look like a terrible evil person.* She quickly flags a taxi home and bursts into her bedroom. She flies onto her bed and lets out a heart-wretching sob. *I'm so sorry L.Joe. I'm so sorry you had to fall in love with a jerk like me. I'm sorry for not being able to love you the way you love me. And I'm sorry for having to leave you.*

In the midst of her deep reflections, she hears her phone ring. She reluctantly looks at it.

INCOMING CALL: Byungalee Oppa~ <3

Her heart twists in pain and guilt. "Why do you have to be so caring? Why are you never mean to me? Just once. Do something that will make me hate you so that I won't feel so terrible about doing this. Just once oppa..." she whispers. Her vision fogs up and she harshly rubs her eyes to get rid of the feeble tears.

She removes the battery from the phone and snuggles into bed. *I can't take this right now. Maybe a nap will help me feel better...* A few minutes later, after she falls asleep, a single tear rolls down her cheek and quickly disappears into her blanket.

 

 

 

 

 

i'm backkk
how are you guys doing?
aahhhhh... school is so stressful nowadays ToT
plz comment, subscribe, and support!! the more comments and new subbies i see, the more motivated i become! ^_^
Have a lovely day~~