Who is This?

Forbidden Love

 

"Have a  good day at school sweetheart," her dad says as he kisses her cheek.

She smiles and nods. "Bye, Daddy." As she's about to walk out the door, he calls her name.


"I'm probably not gonna be home when you get back. I have business to take care of so I might be late tonight. Make sure to eat dinner on time alright? Don't wait for me."

She nods again. 
"Stay safe Daddy."

 

 

"Kris!" she chimes. Before Kris has the time to turn around to greet her, she jumps onto his back and giggles happily.

Kris staggers a bit under the sudden weight but quickly regains himself and smiles. "Hey."


"Are you doing anything after school?" she asks as she slowly slides off his back. Kris turns around to face her and snakes his arms around her waist.

"
I have work," he says as he makes a face.

Her face drops as he talks. "Oh." She lets out a small sigh and laces her fingers through his. She gently swings her arms back and forth as she begins to walk into the unwelcoming school building.


"I'm sorry," he mumbles as he kisses the top of her head. He gives her a small smile and widens his eyes a teensy bit. "Next time?"

She giggles and nods. "Promise?"

He holds out his pinky and she giddily wraps her small pinky around his. "Promise."

 

 

"Noonanoonanoonanoonaaa~~~" She turns to the voice to find Niel running towards her. Before she has time to react, he wraps his arms around her in a tight hug. She staggers a little but regains her posture and hugs him back.

"Hi Niel," she smiles.

"Noona, are you doing anything today?" he asks with bright eyes. She shakes her head sadly and looks behind him to see the rest of Teen Top looking for their chaotic friend.

"
Yah Niel! Stop running off like that!" CAP yells. When he sees Minhe peeking out behind Niel, his eyes widen in surprise before breaking out into a bright smile. "Minhe!"

She waves at the rest of them when Niel grabs her hand and drags her to them. 
"Guys! Let's go do something today. We haven't done something in foreverr," he complains. She awkwardly stands around, not feeling all that comfortable.

"Loosen up will ya?" Chunji gently nudges her and grins. "We don't bite." She giggles and nods. "Is there something you want to do today?" he asks her. She thoughtly taps her chin and meets eyes with L.Joe. A lightbulb goes off in her head as she recalls the one place she loved going to with L.Joe.

 

 

"LOOK AT THAT LION! IT'S HUGGEE!" Ricky screechs. He runs up to the cage and stares wide-eyed at the lazy lion.  Changjo, Ricky and Niel are busy running around looking at all the different animals, while CAP and Chunji try to tame the crazy kids.

Which leaves Minhe and L.Joe.

They walk silently side by side as she observes all the different species and reminisces about the past. 
"You used to love coming here," L.Joe says.

She turns to him and nods. "I still do. It makes me feel young again. I don't know. I just love the zoo," she blabbers.

L.Joe chuckles and steps a bit closer to her.  
"Almost all of our dates consisted of coming and observing animals, getting our faces painted, and eating," he laughs.

Her eyes widen at his words. "Face painting!" She grabs L.Joe's wrist and drags him along, looking for that one stall they always went to. 
"We have to continue the tradition oppa!"

L.Joe feels his heart break and beat rapidly at the same time. Minhe, the girl he's still in love with, is right in front of him, holding him like it's nothing. It hurts him to know that she isn't his anymore; that it's now only a one-sided love.  If there's one thing he's thankful for is the fact that they can still be together. There isn't a huge awkwardness that envelopes them when they are alone. He's thankful that they can at least still be friends.

Because he feels like he might just die if he can't have at least that. 

 

 

"Let's come back soon! I don't think I got to see all the animals," Ricky pouts.

"Well at least you got to see some," Chunji retorts bitterly. "Me and CAP were too busy looking after you buffoons to look at anything."

Ricky scrunches up his face and sticks his tongue out. "Stop being a bitter old man, Chunji hyung."

Chunji narrows his eyes at the maknae who is now highfiving Niel. "Three seconds to run. One.." Ricky's eyes widen and begins to skimper off. "Three!" Chunji darts off towards the crazy maknae, screaming loud inaudible words, which Minhe assumes to be curses.

She giggles as CAP shakes his head. 
"Stupid, stupid teenagers," he mutterd. He gives her an apologetic look. "Gotta go Minhe. See you at school!" He waves goodbye and quickly runs after Chunji and Ricky before one (or both) of them get hurt.

Niel and Changjo look at each other and nod. Changjo gives her a fake look and claps his hands together. "Sorry but we, uh.. gotta go do something. Bye!" They both dash off, cackling like madmen.

L.Joe turns to her and taps his shoe on the sidewalk. "I'll, uh, take you home."

She shakes her head. "I don't want to be a bother. It's not that far anyways." 

"I insist. It would be bad on my part to let you walk home alone at night. It's not safe. And you're not being a bother Minhe. You never were, never will be. Come on, let's go." He quickly turns his face so that she can't see his pink cheeks.

She momentarily stands in place, touched by his sweet words. Even after dumping him, he still remains such a gentleman. A pleasant smile appears on her face as she runs after him. She slows down when she reaches his side and they walk home, wrapped in a comfortable silence.


When they reach her house, Minhe is surprised to find Kris waiting by her door. "Kris!" She almost completely forgets about L.Joe as she excitedly runs up to give him a hug.

Kris beams and wraps his arms around her. "Hey." He looks up and meets eyes with an uncomfortable L.Joe. He pulls away from her and walks towards him. "Thank you for bringing her home."

"You don't need to thank me for things like this. It's a given," he says quietly. He looks up at Kris with an unreadable look and then turns to Minhe. "See you at school Minhe." He waves then quickly walks away.

Her heart drops a little after sending him off like that. "Kris," she pouts. "You scared him off."

Kris shrugs and pulls her into his chest. "At least now its just the two of us."


Her cheeks feel hot as he rests his chin on her head. She closes her eyes and they stand like that for a moment, Minhe listening to his strong, steady heartbeat and Kris enjoying having her in his arms. Her eyes pop open when he suddenly pulls away and leads her to the front door. "Almost forgot. I brought you some stuff to eat when your bored." He holds up a bag to her face and grins. "Am I a great boyfriend or what?"

She gingerly takes the bag and peers inside. A satisfied look comes across her face and she beams up at him. 
"You are a great boyfriend, indeed. These are my favorite!"

Kris chuckles and kisses her forehead. "I know." 
He checks his watch and sighs. "I should go now. It's getting late."

She frowns. "Do you wanna come in for tea or something at least?"


He shakes his head. "Thanks but I really should go. I have a lot of work to take care of." Her gaze drops to the ground as she limply holds the bag.

"Oh. Okay."

Kris lifts her chin to meet her eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he smiles. She nods and smiles back. 
He leans in, and she closes her eyes. His soft, plump lips land on hers, sending a pleasant tingle down her spine. As he pulls away, she hears the crinkling of plastic bags and turns around, alarmed. She's horrified to see her dad standing by the gate, staring at her and Kris with great skepticism.

"Minhe, who is this?"

 

 

 

 

dun dun ddduuun
sorry.. its been a while hasn't it? :( i hope this chapter made up for it hehehehe
plz continue to subsribe and support! 
and don't forget to comment comment comment!!