Reunion

Forbidden Love

 

That day, Minhe goes home feeling giddy yet guilty; ecstatic yet depressed. Basically, her feelings are all over the place. Kris, the love of her life, has asked her out. Words can't describe how happy she is. On the other hand, there's her dad. He clearly told her that he doesn't want her near a Wu, but now she's dating one. She can't help feeling like she's betraying him by accepting Kris' confession. To the dad who gives her everything, she went against his words.

She's a terrible daughter.
 

 

 

The next day, she drags herself to school, feeling terrible. She barely got any sleep last night because she thought too much about everything. After getting everything she needs from her locker, she heads to class. She turns the corner only to bump into someone.You barely got any sleep last night because you were thinking too much about everything.

"Ow!" they both cry. She falls on her bottom and all her books fly out of her hands. She rubs her sore and glares up at the person. Her eyes immediately softens when she sees who it is. "Teen Top..." They stare at each other in shock.

The first to recover from the initial shock is Niel. He holds out a friendly hand and helps pull her to her feet. "Sorry noona. I should've looked where I was going." Changjo hands her her books. She gives them a small smile and awkwardly stand there. 


"That's it. I can't do this. NOONA I MISSED YOU!" Niel cries. He throws his arms around her and pretends to cry on her shoulder.

Her heart weakens. "Niel..." She shifts her books to one arm and hugs Niel back with the other. Soon,everyone else joins in for a group hug, all faking cries.

Everyone except L.Joe. 

When she pulls away, she turns to face him. "Oppa.."


L.Joe gives her a warm smile. "Long time no see, huh Minhe?" She nods. Her bottom lip trembles and she feels her vision get foggy.

"Oppa!" She drops her books and throws her arms around him.  
"I missed you all so, so much. I was so lonely without you guys," she whispers.

L.Joe's heart breaks at the sad sight of her. "Oh Minhe." He wraps his arms around her thin body and sighs. "I missed you a lot too. Funny how we haven't seen each other even though we're in the same school, huh?"

She sniffles and nods. 
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you guys in the dark. You all are my only friends and I pushed you all away," she says as she pulls away from L.Joe.

"It's alright. Don't cry now Minhe. Big girls don't cry, remember?" He brushes away a stray tear with his thumb and smiles sweetly at her. "Plus, would you want to walk into class with big puffy red eyes?" he teases.

She hears a couple snickers and frowns, shaking her head. 
"You all ," she mumbles. Chunji shrugs with a playful smile. She lets out a tiny laugh as she feels whole again.

*Teen Top. I really did miss you guys a lot.*

 

 

 

 

just a little filler chapter :)
gotta bring teen top back right? ^O^