A Bad Feeling

Forbidden Love

 

L.Joe wraps his arms around Minhe as she bounces out of class. "I'm so glad class is over. I thought I was dying in there." She jokingly rolls her eyes and grins up at him.

"I'm glad it’s over too. Come on, I'll take you home." He takes her hand and leads her over to his bike. He hands her a helmet and hops on, patting the space behind him. “Hop on.”

She secures the helmet onto her head and gets on. She suddenly notices a lone figure in the corner of her eye. "Wait a second. I'll be right back." L.Joe huffs and leans against the handles. She hops off and runs over to Kris.

"Hey!" she says as she slaps his back.

"OW!!" He yells. He shoots a glare at her. "What was that for??"

"That was for being rude to me earlier. You totally deserved it," she states matter-of-factly. "Why are you just standing here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to just stand around?"

"Well.. You are but that's weird." Kris rolls his eyes at her and shooes her away. "Go. Your boyfriend must be upset." He points at L.Joe and she turns around to see an unpleasant look on his face.

Her eyes widen. "Oh, okay then. Bye Kris. I'll see you tomorrow~~~" She gives him a quick wave and runs off to L.Joe.

As soon as she leaves, a slick black limo pulls up in front of Kris. A man in a black suit and dark shades steps out and holds the door open for Kris.

"Sir, your father wishes to speak with you." Kris blows at his fringes. *What does he want with me now?*

"No." He turns on his heels and walks off. He suddenly feels two people grab his arms and lift him. "What the hell!" he screeches. "Let me down NOW."

"I'm sorry sir. I can't do that. If I don't bring you home, I'm going to lose my head." The two men push Kris into the car and sit on either side of him to prevent him from escaping.

"Are you kidding me? What is so important that my dad has to force me into a car like this?"

The chauffeur shrugs and drives off.

 

 

"Oppaa~~" Minhe cooes. No response. "Oppa? Are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me.." They were sitting outside her house but L.Joe wouldn’t speak to her.

"Opppaaaa," she whines. "Fine. If you won't talk to me then I won't talk to you. Bye L.Joe." *That should do the trick.* She steps off the bike and spins on her heels. She smirks when she hears light footsteps behind her. *Knew it~* L.Joe wraps his arms around her waist and nuzzles his cheek against her head.

"I'm sorry. It's just that... I don't like Kris, Minhe. Please, if you love me will you stay away from him? He gives me a bad feeling about everything."

She frowns. "But oppa, he's my friend. I can't just stop contacting him out of the blue. He's important to me."

L.Joe sighs. "Fine, but don't let me say 'I told you so'. There's something about him. I can't put my finger on it but I can feel it. Just be careful okay Minhe?"

She nods and smiles up at him. "I'll be fine L.Joe oppa. Kris is a good person. Trust me, okay?"

He nods. "Okay. Good night Minhe. I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow morning." She gives him a short kiss and bids him farewell.

She watches his retreating figure until it disappears. *I hope you're wrong oppa.. I don't want to lose another friend. Especially Kris.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

finally got an update outt! :D kkyya so happy ^^
i'm probably just gonna be able to post short chapters.. but if you guys ever get bored or something, just check out my other fics. i have a story where i'm just gonna post one shots of exo every now and then. kkkk. plz subscribe and comment. thank youuu~~