Complications

Forbidden Love

Oh man. It's been so long since I've updated...

 

It happened again.

Minhe had another dream about Kris. Its' been a couple months already but he would always slip into her head at the randomest times.

To say she was confused was an understatement. She didn't think she had feelings for Kris since she already has L.Joe but... she tended to think of Kris more than she did of her own boyfriend, and things are never okay when that happens.

And what's even worse: midterms are coming up soon.

She's sitting in the corner of the library, hair wound tightly in her hands, textbook on her lap.

She can't do it; the math formulas just won't stick in her head. She despises math; that's probaby why. No matter how many times she repeats the formulas to herself, they always manage to slip away. She lets out a soft moan as she shuts the textbook. She closes her eyes and leans her head against the big armchair.

As soon as she closes her eyes, Kris appears. Not L.Joe, not math, but Kris.

Her eyes snap open and she pulls at her hair in frustration. 
*WHY DO I KEEP THINKING OF HIM?!* Minhe roughly pushes the textbook to the side and pulls out her history notes. She focuses on each of the events, trying to get Kris out of her head. She reads it out, in her head, upside down even, but she can't focus. Everytime she envisions an event from history, Kris is there. Relectantly, she pushes her history notes aside and check her phone.

7:48 PM.

She tucks it into her pocket and closes her eyes. She has to leave soon, but until that time comes, she'll take a short nap. She snuggles into the big comfy chair and lets out a small sigh. *I better start focusing on school instead of Kris or else I'm gonna fail the midterms!!* She's half asleep when a velvety voice calls her name.

"Minhe?"

*Great. Now I'm really hallucinating and creating his voice in my head. I must've gone insane...*

Then she feels a small poke. "Minhe! Wake up. The library is gonna close!"

"Kris.. You gotta... stop... my... head... I'm gonna fail..." she mumbles. A sharp jab to the side makes her eyes burst open. "OW-"

A big hand covers but not before everyone in the library turns to give them a judging glare. She pries the fingers away from and follows the arm up to the owner's face: it's Kris.

"K-K-Kris.. What are you d-doing here?" she stammers. *OH NO.. He probably thinks I was dreaming about him!!!!* She clears and pretends to busy herself by tidying up her papers.

Kris chuckles. "What else would one do in a library?" He waves a book in the air. "I was reading. And you were obviously disrespecting the library by sleeping missy," he jokes.

She lets out an awkward little laugh before standing up. 
"Um.. I should go..." She steps to the side to try to walk around him but he grabs her wrist. She looks up at him with wide eyes, her heart threatening to beat out of her chest any moment.

"Wait, at least let me walk you home! It's dark out. It would be rude of me to let you go like this," he says. Her heart melts a little at his wonderful manners. *My dad would love hi- Wait what?!* She gives him a small smile before subtly pulling away from Kris.

"O-Okay. Uh, let's go." She ducks her head and scurries out of the library with Kris closely behind her. Her face feels extremely red and her heart is beating against her ribcage. Why is she acting so nervous? Who knows. She can't possibly like him!! Right?

You stopped in front of your gate and turned to Kris. "Thanks for uh walking me home.. I'll see you tomorrow," you muttered. You attempted to go inside but Kris held you back.


"Are you feeling okay Minhe?" He spins her around to face him and a slight gasp escapes her lips. He is genuinely concerned for her but all she can think about is how close he is to her. How close she is to kissing his plump, beautiful lips- WAIT. NO.

She pulls away and gives a fake smile. 
"I'm fine! Hahahhahha.... I'm just uh, stressed. No biggy. See you!" She waves and bursts into her house before he can say another word.

She rushes into her room and plops down on her bed. So many things are running through her head right now. She needs to sort everything out.

Her feelings for L.Joe. Her feelings for Kris.

She doesn't have any girl friends to talk to so she's on her own. Oh how she longed for a female friend... All she has is Teen Top and she OBVIOUSLY can't ask them. Because well... they're Teen Top.

She lets out a soft sigh as she blankly stares at the ceiling.
*This is going to be a long night...*

 

 

 

 

 

it's been too long!!
sorry if this chapter is a bit meh. i have so much stuff due nowadays ;(
plz comment, subscribe, and support~ thank you my lovely readers~~~