First Date

Forbidden Love

 

She checks herself in the mirror one last time before gathering all her books and heading outside to where Kris is waiting for her.

When Kris hears the soft click of a lock, he looks up and beams. "Good morning, girlfriend," he teases.

Her cheeks turn pink as she turns her head away from him. "G-Good morning to you too," she stutters. Kris chuckles before taking her books from her. "Kris!" she whines. She reaches for her heavy textbooks but once again, he just has to remind her how short she is compared to him. Her arms drop to her side and she frowns. "At least let me hold one thing?"

Kris rummages through the pile of books and pulls out the thinnest one. With a smile planted on his face, he holds it out to you. "Here you go."

She snatches it away from him and holds it to her chest. 
"I'm not weak. I can hold more than this," she grumbles.

Kris chuckles and nudges her with his elbow. "Are you mad?" he asks. She gives him a sideward glance but doesn't answer. 
"Aw come on Minhe~~ Don't be madd~~~" She clears and briskly walks ahead. Kris makes a face and runs after her. "Hey, hey, hey. How about I make it up to you? Since I don't have work today, how about I take you out on a date?" he bargains. She stays quiet, trying to contain her excitement. Kris, who is walking behind her, can't see her face and misunderstands her silence as anger. 

"Minhe?" he calls worriedly. She suddenly turns on her heels to face him, making his heart jump out of his chest. "Jesus Minhe!" he cries.

"I'll go." Kris brightens and opens his mouth but she cuts him off. "It better be good."

 

 

"Come on!! We have to go now or we won't make it in time!" Kris yells. He runs ahead of her towards his car and nimbly jumps in.

"Kriss," she whines. "I have no stamina!" Her lungs are crying for air and her sides ae cramping up. *Why is his car parked so far away?!* When she finally reaches his car, she collapses in the back and stretches her tired body out on the seats.

"Minhe, why are you sitting back there?"


"Shhh," she mumbles. "Just shut up and drive."

 

 

The sun is beginning to set when Kris arrives at a beach. He nervously checks his watch every minute or so as he absentmindedly grabs her hand and leads her somewhere.  "Kris, where are we going?"

He takes a moment to look at her before turning his eyes to the dimming sky. "My favorite place in the world."

After a few more minutes of what seems like endless walking, they arrive at an empty spot near the shore. Kris momentarily slips his hand out of hers to spread out the blanket he brought. He sits down and pats the empty spot next to him. She happily plops down and lets out a contented sigh. Kris scooches closer to her and pushes her head onto his shoulder. They're enveloped in a comfortable silence, only hearing the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the shore. A a cold shiver travels down her spine and Kris immediately wraps a secure arm around her small body frame. She closes her eyes as a pleasant smile forms on her lips.

"Minhe, open your eyes," Kris whispers.

She does and turs to look at him. He gives her a cute grin and points ahead of him. She follows his finger and a small gasp escapes her lips. Kris brought her here to watch the sun set together. The sky is a beautiful shade of purple and orange and yellow.

 

 

 

 

sunset-3.jpg

 

"Do you like it?" he asks expectedly. She nods, still awestruck at the scene before her. She's never had the opportunity to see such a wonderful sunset before.

"I can tell why you love this place," she finally says. Kris nods and lies down on the blanket, pulling her down with him. She lays her head on his arm.

She suddenly aware of the close contact between them and feels her heart race. She slightly pulls away to rest on her back and makes sure to leave some space between them. 
Before she knows it, the sky darkens and is sprinkled with beautiful, sparkling stars. "It's so pretty here!" she squeals happily.

"And it's quiet. It's a good place to come and think," he adds. She turns to look at him when she feels him staring.

As soon as she makes eye contact, it feels like time has frozen. It's just him and her in an endless dimmension. Her heartbeat picks up its pace as he moves to hover over her. *I-Is he going to kiss me?!* She sees him move his face closer to her and squeezes her eyes shut. Kris shuts his eyes as well and lets his lips fall on hers.

Everything slips her mind when she feels his lips. The only thing she can think of is how soft his lips are. When he pulls away, she leans forward and tangles her fingers in his hair. She rests her forehead on his and can only stare at his lips in longing. She gives in to her feelings and leans in once more. This time, the kiss is more intense.

Kris pushes her back down until she's completely flat down. She pushes him down right after, so that she's now on top of him. He begins to trace kisses down her jaw and then her neck. She lets out a soft moan as he traces his lips over a sensitive spot. He moves back up to her face and claims her lips once again. A pleasant shiver erupts through her body as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I love you Minhe," he says against your lips. She smiles and, in response, kisses him.

Under the starry night sky, they kiss the night away.

 

 

 

*squeals*
did you like it?? huh huh huh? :3
plz comment, subscribe, upvote, and support!
sorry for not updating in forever. did this make up for it? :D