Project Date

Forbidden Love

 

After 20 minutes of wandering around, Minhe finds Kris' house. It’s a two-story, white-bricked house with a cute little garden upfront. It’s surrounded by a freshly painted white picket fence. Everything about it is so... cute. Something she definitely did not expect from Kris.

She timidly makes her way through the gate. She rests her bike against the fence and proceeds to the door. She carefully knocks. She hears footsteps then the door swings open, revealing a not-so-happy looking Kris.

"You're late," he bluntly states.

"I know. I'm sorry. I got lost and then something happened on the way--" He holds up his hand, indicating that he doesn't want to hear anymore. "Just come in."

She takes off her shoes and ventures inside. "Make yourself at home, I guess. I'll be back." He heads off to the kitchen. She awkwardly walks around the house, taking in every detail. The walls and tables are full of picture frames. In almost all of the pictures, there is a woman and a man standing next to Kris. I gently pick up the picture. Must be his parents. She looks around and notices that he doesn't have any current pictures of himself.

Hearing movements behind her, she swiftly puts the picture back and acts like nothing happened. Kris walks into the living room with a tray of perfectly cut fruit. She slowly makes her way over to the couch and sits down.

He gestures towards the fruit, encouraging her to eat it. She picks up a fork and stabs an apple. She chews while thoughtfully looking around.

"Nice place you have here," she comments.

"Thanks. Now let's start on the project." She scowls as she cuts off her attempt at conversation. She begrudgingly takes out the stuff she brought and lays them out on the floor. She unrolls the poster board and spills out her markers.

He brings out two laptops—one for Minhe and one for him—so that she can look up her own information and print out pictures and info without having to bother him. "To finish faster, how about you do the poster and I work on the report?"

She frowns. "But aren't you doing more work? The report is harder than a poster..."

Kris chuckles. "It's fine. Don't worry about me. I'm not an art person so I prefer reports." With that, they get started.

After 2 hours of non-stop working, Minhe sighs in exhaustion. "Let's take a break Kris..." She lies down on the couch and lets out a big huff. He sets the laptop down and leans back in his seat.

"Okay. Are you hungry?" She eagerly nods. "I'll go get us something to eat." He stands up from his seat and heads off to the kitchen.

She closes her eyes and covers them with her arm. I'm so tired... Can't believe I spent two hours on that poster... Without realizing, she soon falls asleep.

 

"Minhe, I made us some sandwiches--" He walks into the living room to find her fast asleep. He sighs and places the sandwiches down on the table. He carefully carries her to his room and lays her down on the bed. He then pulls the covers over her and walks out of the room.

He sits on the couch and munches on a sandwich. "Guess I have to finish this myself," he mumbles.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the short chapterr!! i swear it will be longer nxt time. too much hw.. D:
i kept my promise tho ㅋㅋㅋ
plz continue to comment and subscribe! thank you~