What Is Going On With Me?

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe is sitting in the middle of a rich, green meadow. She looks around in confusion. "What I am doing here? Where am I?" She stands up and begins to wander around. "HELLO?? ANYONE THERE? I THINK I'M LOST!!" she yells. No response. She puffs out her cheeks in frustration when she suddenly hears rustling behind her. She snaps her head towards the noise. "W-Who's there?" From behind a tree, Kris steps out, dressed in white. "Kris? What are you doing here? Where are we?"

He shakes his head and just smiles at her. He holds out his hand and calls her name. "Minhe. Minhe, wake up."

"Minhe, Minhe." Someone shakes her shoulders. She groggily opens her eyes. It was a dream.. She winces at the sudden brightness then abruptly sits up, making Kris fall backwards in shock. "I FELL ASLEEP!!!" she shrieks.

Kris grumpily rubs his sore bottom. "I'm fine, thanks for asking," he mutters.

She glances at him. "Oh, sorry." She turns her gaze to the completed poster and the finished report lying on top of it. "Oh my gosh. I fell asleep. I cannot believe I fell asleep. Oh my gosh. I'm such a bad partner. No wonder you didn't want to be with me. Oh my gosh. I can't believe I fell asleep!" She lets out an exasperated sigh and looks apologetically at Kris who’s sitting on the floor, amusedly watching her rant. "I'm sorry. You had to finish everything by yourself..." She frowns and fiddles with her fingers.

He chuckles. "It's fine. There wasn't much to do anyways."

"Yea.. but still.. I fell asleep on you.. Shouldn't you be upset or something?"

He shakes his head. "Why would I get mad at you for sleeping? Not like you could help it."

She grins and playfully ruffles his hair. "You’re the best Kris. I'm glad I made a friend like you." Kris stiffens. He feels his heart rate speed up at her touch. He gently pulls her hand away and clears his throat. "I-I'll be right back. Just sit tight for a sec."

He stands up and walks out of the room. What was that all about? He heads to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of water. He stands above the sink and places a hand on his racing heart. Why am I reacting this way? Is it because Because Minhe hugged me? No way. She means nothing to me. We arent even friends. He repeats this a few times in his head before heading back inside the room.

"So what now?" she asks.

Kris casually shrugs. "I guess you should go home." She nods and begins to gather all her stuff. She swings her bag over her shoulder and heads back downstairs to puts her shoes on, and heads out the door.

"Bye Kris. Sorry I didn't do much. I'll buy you a yummy treat next time okay?" She giggles and waves goodbye. As soon as she gets on her bike Kris walks up next to her.

"I-I'll walk you home," he mutters.

She giggles. "Okay."

 

The walk to her house is quiet and awkward. Kris doesnt talk to her; he doesnt even look at her. He looks around, looks in front of him, and looks down; everywhere but where shes standing. She blows a raspberry and lets out a huff. After what seems like forever they arrive at her home.

"Thanks for walking me home." She gives him her biggest smile.

He avoids her eyes and clears his throat. "N-No problem. I couldn't let you walk home alone after sunset."

She grins and waves. "I didn't know you were such a gentleman. Bye Kris. See you tomorrow!" She walks inside and shuts the door behind her.

His face begins to turn hot and his heart does strange flip-flops. "No. No, no, no. No way." He shakes his head and lightly smacks his cheeks. He looks at Minhe’s house one more time before walking away. "There's absolutely no way that I could like her. I couldn't possibly like someone like her. It'd only lead to heartbreak. Never will I fall for her. Never."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short chappie today. better than nothing rite? :3
for the readers who have not done so already, plz comment and subscribe~~~
and if you haven't checked out my other fanfic plz do soo. i've been losing subbies :'(