Target

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe wakes up with a guilty conscious. Kris is now her boyfriend. Kris. The one her dad told her not to associate with. She lets out a hefty sigh and pushes herself out of bed.

 

 

She grips tightly onto her books and pokes her head into the classroom. As expected, Kris is sitting in his usual spot in the back, sleeping. She takes in a deep breath then makes her way to her seat next to Kris. She sits down quietly, making sure not to wake him up.

While he sleeps, she admires his god-like features. A soft smile appears on her face as she watches him sleep peacefully. She rests her arms on her desk and lays her head down to face Kris. 
*This is so not real. I can't believe Kris and I are a thing now. This is the best decision I ever made.*

 

 

After school, Kris waits for Minhe at the school gates. When he sees her approaching, a genuine smile appears on his face. "Minhe." He walks up to her and takes the books from her hands.

"Kris! It's fine, I can hold them," she complains. She tries to get them back but knowing that she's shorter than he is, he holds them high above his head and begins walking. She pouts and stands in her spot.

Kris looks behind his shoulder and grins. 
"What are you waiting for? Not going home?"

She scrunches up her nose and sighs. "I'm coming, I'm coming." 
Kris lets out a hearty chuckle as she runs after him. "You really didn't need to take them from me," she mutters.

Kris bumps yher shoulder and says, "Hey, that's what boyfriend's are for right?"

She turns to face him, eyes staring. Her heart does a couple flip flops when she hears the words come out of his mouth. She knows he's her boyfriend now, but after hearing him say it, it sounds much more real. She blushes when he turns to look at her and sheepishly hides her face.

Kris smiles. 
"Cute," he whispers. She hears him and her heart does even crazier things.

*Gosh Minhe. Stop overreacting. He's your boyfriend. Of course he's gonna compliment you.* 
When they reach her house, she takes her books back and give him a grateful smile. "Thanks for walking me home."

"No problem. I'll come pick you up tomorrow too, ok?"

She nods, knowing that he'll come even if she rejects his offer. "Thanks again, Kris. I'll see you tomorrow." When she's about to go inside, Kris stops her. She looks at him with curious eyes. 

After a moment of hesitation, Kris leans in and plants a soft kiss on her forehead. 
"Bye." He waves then runs off.

She stands there, stunned. The situation isn't registering in her brain. When everything finally does sink in, she turns a bright red and lets out a soft squeal. She touches her forehead and giggles. 
*That was kind of our first kiss!* With an elated heart, she skips inside her house and shuts the door.

 

 

Deep in the shadows, a man looks through the photos he has obtained. One of Kris and Minhe talking. Kris and Minhe laughing. Kris mocking Minhe shortness. And last but not least, Kris kissing Minhe's forehead.

The man on his teeth. "Boss isn't gonna like this," he whispers. With one final look at her house, he disappears.

 

 

 

 

 

oooooh snap! whose that man? O.O
is this a good enough cliffhanger for you guys ohohohoho
please continue to subscribe, comment, and vote! Thanks y'all~~~ <3