Being a Man

Forbidden Love

 

Ah hour later, they all get off at Lotte World.

Yay!!! Ricky yells. Were really here! He laughs and spins around with his arms stretched out in the middle of the parking lot.

Ricky, stop! Youre embarrassing us, CAP hisses. As passersby give Ricky a weird look, CAP ducks his head, making sure to keep his distance from an overly-excited Ricky. Ricky ignores him and continues to twirl. Seriously, that kid. Guys, pretend that you dont know him and keep walking! He ushers everyone towards the entrance, leaving Ricky behind.

Minhe laughs. *Silly maknae.* "Ricky!"

He stops spinning and looks around. "Hey, where'd everyone--" He sees everyone secretly trying to get away and runs after them. "You guys! How could you leave your adorable maknae?" he pouts. He makes his biggest puppy eyes and sticks out his lower lip. All the guys pretend to gag at his aegyo.

"Dude, aegyo is not your thing," CAP coolly says. "It's mine. Buing buing~~" Everyone cracks up.

"CAP oppa, never do that again. EVER!" Minhe grimaces. He quietly sulks as L.Joe shakes his head. This is going to be a long day...

After they buy the tickets, they enter the amusement park. Minhe, Minhe! Lets go on that! Chunji points to an enormous roller coaster. Her eyes glisten with excitement.

"Let's go!" She starts running off with the boys but realizes that L.Joe isn't there. She stops to look around and finds him lagging behind. "Come on. Let's go!" She tries to drag him along but he refuses to budge.

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me... You're afraid of roller coasters??" He closes his eyes and gulps. He slowly nods. "I-I absolutely h-hate them," he whispers.

She shakes her head. "Tsk tsk. Our little Byunghun is such a baby!" she giggles.

"I-I'm not a baby," he pouts.

She lays a hand on her hip and smirks. "Oh yeah? Then prove it. Ride the coaster with us. Hands up the entire ride." L.Joe gulps. All the blood seems to be leaving his face.

"Fine. I-I'll do i-it."

Her eyes widen. "Really?" He nods. Her heart softens when she notices how pale he looks. He must be really scared.... "Byunghun, I was just saying that. You don't have to go if you don't want to... You look like you’re about to pass out," she mumbles the last part but L.Joe still hears.

I don't want to look like a sissy in front of Minhe but... He looks up at the roller coaster, I don't want to die.. He closes his eyes and takes slow deep breathes. You know what? I'll look like a sissy whether I get on or not so might as well! "I'm getting on." He strides forward right past Teen Top and straight towards the ride.

Minhe skips up to Teen Top with a huge grin on her face. "Good news guys! He's gonna ride it!"

"About time," Ricky mutters. "I thought I wouldn't be able to do anything cause of him!"

She giggles and pushes them all towards the coaster. *Byunghun, get ready for the time of your life!*

 

"Please keep your hands and legs inside the car at all times. Thank you and enjoy your ride."

L.Joe squeezes his eyes shut and takes a deep, long breath. Minhe worriedly look over at him and tightly squeezes his hand. He opens his eyes and turns to look at her. She gives him a reassuring smile. "Sorry I forced you on. It's not too late to turn back I think..."

He shakes his head. "I have to do this."

From behind, Niel pats him on the back. Or at least tries to. "That's the spirit hyung. Riding this is nothing. Besides, you have Minhe noona so it should make everything better right?"

"Yeah.. Right..... So much b-better."

The roller coaster slowly begins to move. L.Joe tightens his grip on the handle. "Byunghun," she calls. He expectedly looks at her. "Don't forget to keep your hands up!" she chirps. She giggles as he sighs.

Much to her horror, as it begins to go up, L.Joe starts to scream. She hides her face in embarrassment. "Stop it!! You can start screaming when it goes dooOOWWNN AHHHHHHHH!" she screams. She shoots her hands up in the air and laughs. She loves the feeling of the wind flowing through her hair. The coaster swerves, goes up, down, and around. L.Joe screams at the top of his lungs while she screams out of sheer joy.

 

After the ride, L.Joe comes out wobbly kneed while everyone else bounces around, adrenaline rushing through their veins.

"Hyung! Let's go again!" Ricky says. "Come on! Let's go go go!!" Ricky runs off while the others frantically chase after their hyper maknae.

Minhe takes this opportunity to talk to L.Joe. "I'm proud of you, babe." She kisses his cheek and hugs his arm. A big smile appears on L.Joe's face. "I love you, Byunghun."

"I love you too Minhe," he says, landing a soft kiss on her forehead.

A mischievous smile appears on her lips. "How much do you love me?"

"I love you as much as the heavens!"

"Would you do anything for me?" He nods. "Of course. But why the sudden questions?"

"Oh nothing~ Byunghun, let's go on that!" She points to a gargantuan roller coaster that looks like it could touch the clouds.

L.Joe turns pale. "Nooooo nonononononononono!"

"Byunghunn, you said you would do anything for me!" she pouts.

He sticks his fingers in his ears, "La la la la laaaa. I can't hear youu! La la lllaaaaa!!!!" He starts to walk away from her towards all the children rides.

"Babe," she whines as she chases after him. "Hmph! And to think that you were becoming a man."

 

 

 

 

 

 

plz commentt. i would love to noe what you guys are thinking.

and if you haven't already, plz subscribe~~~ <3 thanxx