First Day at SM High

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe nervously bites her lip as she waits in front of SM High School. She tries her to ignore the curious stares of the students pricking the back of her head as she aimlessly scrolls through her phone.

Where is he? He said he would be here soon… She glances around and beams when she finally sees a slick black motorcycle pull up in front of her. The rider takes off his helmet and flashes an apologetic smile at her.

"Sorry I'm late, babe. Traffic." He hops off as he lays his helmet on his seat and pulls her close.

"Just this once I'll forgive you for being late Mr. Lee," she says sternly.

He chuckles. “That’s what you always say.” He leans in for a kiss when the bell rings. He mutters something under his breath, but forces a smile and takes her hand. “Come on, we’ll be late.”

Minhe giggles and follows close behind, afraid of losing him amidst the sea of students. She smiles to herself, glad that she had at least one person that she could rely on.

"The stupid school put us in different classes," he pouts. He kisses her forehead and waves. "I'll meet you at your locker for lunch!" She nods and waves back.

She quietly walks into the classroom behind the teacher. "Ah, you're the new student right?" She meekly nods. He gestures her up to the front.

"Class! Settle down now. I'd like to introduce a new student. Her name is Minhe Lee. Be nice to her! You can go sit in the back by Kris. Kris, will you raise your hand?" A blonde headed boy lazily lifts his hand in the air then immediately drops it. She quickly bows to everyone then scurries to her seat.

"Hi, I'm Minhe. Nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends," she whispers.

Without looking at her, Kris replies, "Trust me, you don't want to be my friend."

She blinks at him in confusion. "Why not? You don’t know that."

He shakes his head. "Just trust me. I'm not the kind of person people want to get mixed up with. It brings... complications." He waves his hand around, indicating that he would like to drop the topic.

With an exasperated huff, Minhe turns to face the board. You're life couldn't be worse than mine. My dad's a gang leader but you don't see me being anti-social. Her brain starts to run through endless reasons why Kris might not want to be friends with her, but she just couldn't come up with a solid answer.

She pouts then turns to Kris who's staring out the window with his hands in his pockets. Doesn't take notes either? What a terrible classmate and student. She mockingly sticks out her tongue at him before turning back to the board.

 

After classes, she hurriedly puts her books away to catch up to Kris. "Hey Kris! Wait up!"

Kris sighs then brushes his fingers through his hair. He turns around to see Minhe holding out a notebook. "What?"

"Well, you didn't take notes in class. I thought you might need mine." She fidgets uncomfortably under his gaze and stares down at her feet.

Kris smiles a little and shakes his head. "Don't need it. I already know all this stuff. Thanks anyways." He ruffles her hair then begins to walk away.

"No need to thank me. That's what friends are for!" He abruptly stops then walks back to her. He bends down to her eye level. She flinches at how close he is and gulps.

"I thought we went over this. A girl like you," he points at her, "can't be friends with a guy like me." He turns his finger towards himself. "Got it?" He stands back up. "See you in class."

"I can be friends with you! Don't tell me what I can and can't do!" she yells in annoyance. He holds up a hand then disappears around the corner.

She glances down at her watch and realizes that Byunghun is waiting for her. "Oh no! He's gonna be mad!" She frantically looks side to side. Where are the lockers anyways?

 

 

 

 

 

yay. first chapter is upp. i'll try to update but i'm going to focus on my first fanfic before this one. if you have time plz check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/213266/always-expect-the-unexpected-you-exo-kai-others-baekhyun