Chapter 2: The Boys

The Chaser

"Hu~h, a different day, a different purgatory." Dongwoo said.

"Come on, Dongwoo. You know we have to blend in." Sunggyu said.

"I know, I know. But why does it always have to be some sort of educational facility? I mean, how many friggin' diplomas does one need?"

"Dongwoo, we look young enough to be college students, and the younger we pretend to be, the more we can stay at any certain place. You should know that already." said Woohyun.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But sometimes I just wish we can take a break from being harassed by professors."

"Hey, don't be so pessimistic. Look at the bright side! You can always find lots of pretty girls at universities!" L countered, putting an arm around his shoulders.

Hoya sighed, shook his head and said: "You and your obsession with girls".

"Well, at least making him happy is easy, unlike a certain someone." said Sungjong.

"Guys, in case you haven't noticed, we're attracting too much attention…. Again." Sungyeol interrupted, before Hoya and Sungjong could restart their ever present argument.

"Alright, each one move to his assigned classes, we'll meet back here after classes end." Sunggyu ordered.

"Fine, see ya guys later." Hoya walked away.

"And I'll go check out the girls~<3." L said in a sing-song voice.

"Bet I'll have more numbers by the end of the day than you will." Teased Dongwoo.

"Oh, really? What are you willing to bet this time?"

"Week's worth of servitude. We on or what?" 

"Oh we're on man, we're on. Just don't come crying to me later asking for mercy."

"Like hell I will!"

And they both ran out in opposite directions.

Sungyeol sighed "I smell trouble."

Sungjong laughed "You always smell trouble. I still wonder how you're less of a pessimist than all of us with that gut feeling of yours."

"Sometimes I wonder why myself." He said with a slight frown. "Anyway, I'll see you guys later."

With that, all of them left to their separate classes. All the while being followed by admiring gazes.