Chapter 39: Nothing's Over

The Chaser

Yena POV:

"Thanks for coming to our restaurant. Please visit us again." The nice waitress said while we got out of the restaurant.

L treated me to lunch today. It was great! I miss hanging out with him... And now that we’re together, it feels much better~

"You’re smiling to yourself again." He said, amused.

"Hah? I am? Oh, sorry..." I think I blushed on that. Damn it!

He laughed again, "You know, your English accent is different. I mean, it’s much better than before." He said, smiling.

"Hmm?! What do you mean?!"

"Supaido."

"HAH!!!!"

He burst out laughing on my reaction. "Tease!" I stuck out my tongue at him and looked away, "It’s thanks to Sungmin, unlike someone, he taught me! Not laughed at me!"

"Awww~ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have laughed at you. Mianhae." L smiled sweetly. I couldn’t help but smile back.

"But it’s still amusing. Supaido!" He laughed and ran away.

"...You’re dead!" I ran after him. SCHMUCK! I love him...

***

3rd Person POV:

Looks like you’re happy now my friend, Park Yena...

A shadow of a young lady stood behind a wall in an ally, stalking Yena and L. Then, it just faded away.

A cold shiver ran down Yena’s body, she stopped and looked around in small fear, she didn’t know why though.

"You alright?!" L stood by her, worried.

"Oh? Ah, yeah yeah I’m fine. I just felt..."

He waited for her to continue talking, but she just took a final glance around and sighed.

"What is it? You felt what?!"

"Nothing... it’s nothing..." She faked a smile and hooked her arm with his, “Let’s go home.”

He smiled back and nodded. Yet, he still felt worried about her.

***

Somewhere in the dark allies...

"Hyemin-ah, it’s rude to stalk people you know. I’ve been telling you that for the past five years already!" A man’s voice came from the dark corner.

"Oh, please ahjussi. You’ve been stalking her longer than me. You have no right in-" He put his tall finger on , shutting her up. She frowned down in fear.

"She’s my daughter. I have all the right to follow her around as much as I wish." He removed his finger after her nod, "And now that she’s out of Donghae’s grip, I get to kill her whenever I feel like it, no?"

"You... You still wanna kill her? But... But she didn’t do anything-"

"Again, she’s MY daughter. Plus, remember that you ‘died’ because of her. You should get your revenge."

The girl’s eyes turned red as her eyebrows furrowed, "True. She does deserve death. One... slow... painful... death."

The man smirked as he hugged her shoulders, "Let’s go home for now. We’ll get Park Yena later."

***

Yena and L got home to find the others having a ‘fight’. L pulled Yena’s arm winking and pointed to her to stand aside and watch.

"You little panda! I thought I told you not to touch my FOOD!!!" Dongwoo monstered out at Hoya.

"Hmm?! Panda?" Hoya took another bite of the meat stick-on-stick, "Where did you get that from?"

"Why. You. LITTLE... YOU’RE DEAD!!!" Dongwoo ground his teeth and attacked Hoya who started running away laughing.

Yena’s gaze turned to Sungjong and Sungyeol. Sungjong riding Sungyeol’s back while Jehyun was jumping and shouting at Sungjong to get off of him.

Yena giggled at the scene. L noticed her bright face and smiled sweetly at it, How can a girl be so cute?

"Sungjong-ah~~~~~~ Please get off of him~~~~~~"

"But this is fun! You should try it too!"

"WHAT!!! LEE SUNGJONG!!! GET OFF OF MY BACK!!!"

"No, hyung. I LOVE THIS~~~~"

Yena’s laugh got louder as they started acting like clowns. L started laughing too.

"Hey gu-" Sunggyu froze when he saw what was happening. In one blink of an eye, the five crazy people froze at their spots. Sunggyu sighed heavily, "It’s really hard to be the oldest sometimes."

"Oh~ Poor Sunggyu oppa. They should behave for you." Yena smiled.

"Finally someone who understands my suffering! We really missed you Yena-ssi." He gave her a fast small cute hug, before L kills him.

L gave her a look, "Oppa? You never call me oppa!"

"Aaah, just let it go, L." Sunggyu said.

"But why don’t you call me oppa?"

"But L~ I like calling you just ‘L’. It’s cute and simple."

"But why don’t you just call me oppa? I mean, ‘oppa’ is simple and cute too."

"L."

"Come on. Please!"

"L~"

"Say oppa!"

"L!"

"I’ll get mad!"

"But-"

"Call me ‘oppa’ or else!"

"Or else what? You’ll attract me to death?" She smirked.

"..." He walked away.

"...!!! Wait! Oppa~" She ran after him.

"Hahaha... jeez, these kids." Sunggyu laughed out and went to think of a punishment for the others.

Come to think of it... Where is Woohyun?!