Chapter 41: Awkwardness

The Chaser

Yena POV:

"L, don’t be a schumck now. GIVE ME BACK MY MILK!"

"Nah~" He stuck out his tongue holding up the milk cup, "And WAIT A MINUTE! What did you just call me?! L?!!! I thought I asked you to call me something else, didn’t I Miss Park Yena?!" He glared at me.

"Bffft... but it’s troublesome~ come on~ gimme my cup~~~~~" I nagged.

"Call me ‘oppa’ first." He demanded.

"But L~"

"Call me ‘oppa’ or else I’ll throw away your food!"

"You wouldn’t!" I gasped.

"You think I wouldn’t?" He smirked and started preparing to pour the milk on the floor.

"NOOOOO~~~~~" I, without thinking, threw myself on him, wanting to stop him... but well instead...

"Hey L have you seen my- OH MAI GAD! WHAT IS THIS MESS????!!!!" Sunggyu shouted.

Imagine this, me on top of L and we’re both covered with warm chocolate milk from head to toe. Sigh.

"You idiot..." I hit his head slightly.

"Aish... I didn’t plan for this to happen..." He smiled.

"Oh, really?" I smirked.

"Jeez you two... Clean this up. It’s already 7 in the morning! We have work to do." Sunggyu walked away blubbering something about Woohyun’s absence.

Then I felt L’s lips on my cheek. "What the heck are you doing?" I whispered.

"You heard him... I’m helping you clean yourself up..." I felt him smirk.

"You stupid erted idiot..." I pecked his lips and got up.

"What~" He played innocent. I smirked at him and walked off.

"You look cute covered with chocolate milk you know." He shouted slightly.

I poked my head out of the kitchen door and glared at him, "And thanks to you I’m starving now." I walked back inside then out with a big cleaning fabric in my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning." I leaned down and started wiping the milk off the floor.

"Then let me help." He tried to help but instead we both slipped again and fell on the milk spot causing it to splash and cover other places. But instead of getting angry, we started laughing out loud at our stupid acts.

While we were playing like kids, Woohyun walked in.

"Yena-ssi..." He started. I looked up at him, smiling.

"What do you want, Woohyun?" L looked upside down at him. He blinked a couple of times, "Ah~ N-nothing. I just wanted to say good morning." He smiled, obviously a fake one. He looks weird.

"Ok, good morning. Now beat it!" L said and hugged me selfishly.

"Yyyaaaah! You’re sticky! Let me go~" I nagged.

"Neva! Not until you call me ‘oppa’!"

"No."

"Please."

"No~"

"Pwease~"

"No!"

"Come on!"

"No no no no no no no~~~~~"

We kept on fighting like this until Hoya and Dongwoo came and splashed us with cold water.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" L and I both screamed.

"DUDE!!!"

"WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU TWO???!!!!"

"That’s for messing the place up." Sunggyu walked in looking at us coldly.

"Water Water Water!!! Didn’t you think of any other stupid idea?!!" I shouted, pissed.

"Ah, sorry, Yena-ssi. Now both of you go wash up and we’ll kindly clean up your mess." Sunggyu smirked. We both glared at him and walked off.

Before leaving the room, I took a fast look at Woohyun. He was standing there looking at me weirdly. More like as if he was worried. What’s up with him today?

***

After taking a fast shower, L and I went to the living room to check what Sunggyu wanted.

Wait... To make things clear: NO, WE DID NOT TAKE THE SHOWER TOGETHER!!! YOU HEAR ME?!!!! Gee you people...

"So~ what did you want?" L asked while we joined the others in the living room.

"Yena, come sit next to me for a sec." Jehyun pointed. I nodded and went to her.

"What’s up?" We started chatting, low voiced.

"Woohyun... He’s acting weird today, don’t you think?" She asked pointing at Woohyun with her eyes.

I nodded, "Yeah, he’s been like this since yesterday."

"Nah, yesterday he was bored and he went out for a walk to get some fresh air. But now he’s acting even stranger."

"How do you know about yesterday?"

"Yeol told me."

"Aish, L doesn’t tell me anything about the guys."

"Hehe... So anyway, what are we going to do about Woohyun?"

"I’ll go talk to him later."

"Really? Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I’ll ask him what’s wrong after this." I looked away.

"Ok, whatever you see fit." She smiled and hooked her arm with mine. I smiled back and we both watched the others argue about something we didn't really care about.

***

Later that day.

He’s alone in his room. A perfect chance!

I made my way to his room and walked in.

"Yo, uncle Woohyun. What’s up with you today?" I asked, jokingly.

"Un-uncle?" He widened his eyes at me.

"What? I was kidding... Are... Are you alright?!" I looked at him. What’s with this look of his? He really looks... weird.