Chapter 3: And Then They Met

The Chaser

Two days later…. Lunch time.

Jehyun POV:

I was running late for lunch with my friends.. Again.

Why can't boys stop annoyingly asking me out every single second?! I mean, I say no to one guy, and three seconds later two other boys would come to ask me out!!!

Boys should get a life!

I was running so I could have some peaceful time with my two friends. Apparently, I wasn't paying enough attention to where I was going, because next thing I know, I bumped very forcefully into someone.

"Ow! Sorr-"

"Hey! Watch it will ya! Just because you're Miss Perfect, doesn't give you the excuse to run people down!"

I looked up surprised at the amount of hostility in the girl's voice… Until I noticed it was Yena, that is.

"Wow… You really hate me that much, huh?" I said.

"Cheh! You know I do!"

"But why?! What did I do?"

She just glared at me, then turned around to leave. I quickly grabbed her arm.

"You haven't answered my question. It's rude to ignore people you know." I said, matter-of-factly.

"Let. Go. Of. Me!" She said between gritted teeth.

"Well, I guess that's one aspect that never changes no matter where we go… Catfights, gotta love 'em!" Said a male voice from behind me.

I turned around slowly to find one of the seven hunks that recently transferred here.

"Um, we're not fighting." I said.

"That's not what she thinks." Said the boy, pointing at Yena with his chin. "That look on her face is full of murderous intent. Oh, I'm Sunggyu, by the way."

"I'm Jehyun. And this is-"

"None of your Goddamn business!" Yena interrupted, yanking her arm out of my hand, and stalking out of sight.

"Um, sorry about her. She's always rude. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to class." I bowed and left.

***

Note:

The Infinite guys, as vampires, have different powers and abilities. And they are:

Sunggyu Time Freeze –max for 15 minutes-

Dongwoo Teleportation

Woohyun Mental Illusion

Hoya Super Strength

Sungyeol Sixth Sense

L Attraction –positive and negative ways-

Sungjong ...he isn’t 100 years old yet, so he still doesn’t have any abilities!

***

Alrighty guys, 3 chappies are up!

Comment and sub please ^^

THANK YOU~