Chapter 10: The Beginning

The Chaser

Next day.

Sungyeol POV:

It's lunch time. We were waiting for the girls by the big tree like we told them last night.

Sunggyu asked L to use his power to not allow anyone to notice us. He wanted to make sure of what he got to know about the girls.

If they don't get affected by it again that'd mean that his conclusion is right.

"Jehyun, where are ya goin'?" We heard a girl's voice.

"I have something to do. I'll see you in the next lecture." Jehyun's voice came.

"Do you think she saw us?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't know." Sunggyu looked back at her when she was apparently looking for us.

Bingo! She finally looked straight at us and ran our way. Nice.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." Sunggyu smiled. We looked at him.

"So?" Hoya asked.

"Wait, we'll be more sure when Yena-ssi arrives."

"What if she.... Never shows up?" Jehyun asked, sounding worried.

"Well then, we'll have to find her ourselves." Sunggyu's accent changed.

She looked away searching for Yena, biting her lower lip in worry. What a nice girl. You can tell that Yena hates her after last night, but she's still worried about her.

"Psst, you know you're staring, right?!" Dongwoo whispered right in my ear. Damn him. I gave him a look. He giggled, stepping back.

"There she is!" Hoya said, at the same moment I felt L's power wave growing greatly that it almost affected us all. The rest of the students got almost 4 meters away from us by the effect of the wave. But she kept on moving our way. Her hands in her pockets. Looking down.

"Sorry I'm late. Something came up." She stood next to Jehyun.

L was about to explode 'cause his power didn't affect her. Not a bit.

"It's ok Yena-ssi, we're glad you made it." Sunggyu smiled, so did Jehyun in relief.

"So~??" Hoya asked, as we sat down at a table.

"Ok, ok!" Sunggyu said.

"What is it?" Jehyun asked.

"Sunggyu figured out what you two are last night, but he wouldn't tell us." Hoya sighed.

"What… We are? What do you mean?" Yena asked.

"Well, you both don't get affected by our powers at all. And it's permanent, since it's been more than 12 hours since we noticed that, and you still have that ability, right?" They both nodded.

"So I searched all of the history books I have. No creature can avoid a vamp's power, not even that stupid Devil can. Except for one creature that I thought was destroyed long ago."

"Which is?" Hoya asked.

"Demons."

"WHAT??!!" We all shouted at once.

"But that's impossible!" Hoya said.

"The last demon was killed 153 years ago! It can't be!" Woohyun said.

"There isn't any other known creature that doesn't get affected by vamp powers. It's the only possibility we have." Sunggyu shrugged.

"So they're like… Daughters of demons? Is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm afraid they are."

Wow.

"Ew! Jehyun!"

Yena POV:

Lina's voice came. "Why are you sitting with her?!" She said in disgust.

Yeah, she was talking about me.

On top of all this , all I needed was some stupid to come and make my day!

Wait a minute! I thought L was using his power to keep people away, wasn't he?!

"Damn it! I'm sorry guys, I can't handle this anymore." He said. He sounded so tired.

"Oh hey there y! Want me to make you feel better?" She winked at him. WTF is with this ?!

"Lina!" Jehyun whispered warningly, giving her a look.

"What? I'm just trying to-" She blinked and looked around like a dumbfounded idiot. Good girl. Now leave!

"What was I doing? Oh, yeah!" She said and she walked off. Heh.

"L?" Sunggyu looked at L.

"I didn't do anything, I swear."

"Then who did...?" Sunggyu looked at Jehyun and me. "I wonder..." He couldn't say another word before Jehyun's phone rang.

"Oh, I'm sorry! It's time for the next lecture. I gotta go!" She stood up.

"Ok, we'll see you later." Sunggyu said. She nodded and took off.

"I think I should leave too." I stood up.

"SUNGGYU!!!" Sungyeol shouted. Then we heard an explosion and some screams.

"Crap! Hoya, Sungyeol, come with me! The rest of you go to a safe place. We'll see what's going on." Sunggyu ordered and left in the direction of the explosion with the other two.

"Let's go." Dongwoo said, and we started moving.

L looked really tired, he wasn't walking properly at all. Eventually, he stumbled and fell. On me!

"Ow! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!" He said, getting up quickly.

"Ye.. Yeah, I'm fine!" I got up sighing.

"Wow, I feel much better.... That's weird!"

"Well good for you"

"Come on guys! Hurry up!" Dongwoo called. We followed.

"Wait! Shouldn't we get Jehyun?" I asked.

"Nah, she'll be fine." Woohyun said.

"No, she won't! Wait a sec." I ran to where her lecture was and got in.

"Yes? Can I help you?" The prof said.

"Ah, yeah, I need Lee Jehyun, please." I said.

"Umm.. That's me. Excuse me."

Jehyun stepped out and we got back to the guys.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"We heard an explosion near the uni." Dongwoo said while we were on our way out.

"What? Explosion? Where? How?" She freaked out.

"See! Told you she wouldn't be ok on her own." I said without looking at them.

"Sunggyu and the others went to see." Woohyun said.

"Ok..." She sighed.

We got to the restaurant where we met last night. It's safe and can't be suspected.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now we wait 'till they get back." Dongwoo said sitting at a table. We sat by him and waited.

We ordered some juice. Well, only that scaredy cat did. After some time Sunggyu walked in.

"Hey!" He smiled. Weird.

"Umm... Hey. Did you find anything suspicious?" L asked.

"Hmm? Like what? Oh! Is this orange juice?!"He said and took a sip out of Jehyun's glass. Do vampires drink orange juice?

"YAH! WTF?!" Woohyun stood up.

"Oops!" Sunggyu smiled. What's with... OMG!

"L.." I whispered and pointed outside with my eyes at another (?) Sunggyu.

"What the…? Then who is this?" L frowned at the first Sunggyu.

 

 

====================================================

HELLAAAAW PPL~~~ Watcha think of our fic so far?!

LOVE YO! KEEP READING AND COMMENTING!

I <3 comments more than sjeunhaeluv 8D

BYEZ! ^0^/

===============

So she says! Don't believe her guys! I love your comments!!!!!