Chapter 30: Meeting

The Chaser

Meanwhile... Donghae’s place...

Eunmi POV:

"Huffff~"

"Stop huffing already." Heechul looked at me.

"But I’m bored~" I complained. It’s been two weeks at home. I WANNA GO OUT!!!

"Eunmi-ssi is bored? Shall I make her some iced-tea to make her feel better?" Wookie oppa smiled at me. Aigoo~ he’s so nice!

"Oppa~ I wanna go out~" I pouted. "You do know that it’s forbidden for you to go out without Donghae’s permission." Sungmin smiled at me.

"Yeah Yeah, because I’m his only family and he doesn’t wanna lose me, I get it! But why is he being overly over protective these days?!" I nagged. No going out. No meeting strangers. No talking to anyone other than the boys I’m living with. This !

As usual they just ignored my question. "Hey Eunmi-ssi, how many times have you read your book so far?" Leeteuk smiled. "Three times." I said "But it feels like more... " I looked at it. I got this strange feeling that something is missing in my life. I lost my memory in a car accident... or so says Donghae.

Sometimes I don’t trust him, but at times he becomes that brother I wanna hug and spend the whole time with. But there’s still those times when he becomes so over protective that I feel like I’m being chocked. Sigh~

"Eunmi-ah~ cheer up~" Sungmin acted cute. Haaah... That’s it!

"I’m going out." I held my blue book. "What?!" Ryeowook panicked. "I’m going out! I want to go out right now!"

"You’re not going anywhere young miss." Heechul said. "Stop me." I smiled.

I walked to the door and opened it. "If you walk out we’re just gonna follow you around." Heechul smirked. "Heh, do that and I’m going to scream out what you really are... a vaaampire~" I teased. His smirk faded. Hehehe!

I walked out "Bye~" I closed the door behind me and walked out on the street. FREEEEE~

***

L POV:

As I walked on my way to nowhere, eyes and gazes followed my steps. Girls tried to talk to me but I just ignored them. Unlike my old habits. She changed me. No one in my long long life affected me like Yena did.

I sighed for the millionth time walking through the street to the near park. It’s almost empty. Heh, who would go out on a picnic at lunch time on a hot day like this?!

Oh... that girl there seems like she would.

A short brown haired girl hanging on a tree upside down, reading a blue book. Hehe, this scene looks interesting. The blue book... it’s the same as Yena’s...

My feet lead me to her against my will. I feel like talking to her... Why?!

"Don’t you even think about it." She said with the book still in front of her face. Her voice...

"Think of what?" I said, standing in front of her. She moved the book off her face. Her face...

She stared at me for couple of seconds then smiled "Hehe, sorry for misunderstanding." She put the book back in front of her face. Wow... Why can’t I move?! Come on Myungsoo. Say something.

"Umm, this is an interesting book." I said trying to sound normal. She moved the book away again and smiled at me. "You know it? It’s great! I read it over three times!" she smiled big. She looks cute upside down. Her face in front of mine but upside down. Hehe cute.

"What’s your name?" She smiled.

"Myungsoo. What about you?" I smiled back. She looked at me for a couple of seconds then said "Mary. Nice to meet you Myungsoo." She smiled.

"Mary... like the book, ha?" I looked at it. She nodded.

"Aren’t you tired of hanging like that?" I pointed at her with my chin. "Ah, no. I like it this way." She gave me a kitty smile face {^-^}. Then her tummy rumbled. She turned pink. "Hungry?" I smiled being nice.

"Aaah, no not reall-" just then her tummy rumbled again. "You sure?" I gave her a funny face. Pink turned to red and she looked away.

"Get down, I’ll treat you to lunch."

"Won’t that be troublesome?"

"Nope, get down. Come on!" I smiled. She thought for a bit then smiled and nodded. She has her habits...

"Ok then, let me get you down."  I took a step closer.

"Nah, I got it." She let go of one leg then the other, with the book still in her hand, she seemed to be floating for a second then stood upright on the ground.

"How did you do that?" I frowned. "Do what?!" she smiled at me. "That th... never mind." I smiled, she smiled back.

"Do you like Korean?"

"Yup, very."

"OK, let’s go." We both started walking. How did she manage to do that? No normal person can do that move, unless...

 

 

================================

Hey guys~ How are you doin?

Hope you've been enjoying reading our fic

Comment?

~<3