Chapter 31: Lunch

The Chaser

Eunmi POV:

He’s so cute~ but he seriously look so freakin’ familiar...

"Here we are." He smiled. Aigoo~

-...

Wh-what was that?!!

"Are you alright, Mary?" He looked at me.

"Mary? AH! Yeah yeah I’m fine... sorry I was just thinking of something... hehe..." Damn it!!! I was almost busted... Mary Mary Mary... Remember you told him your name was Mary!

"Here, sit down." He moved the chair for me to sit. Gentleman. Or a ladies-man. Hmm...

"Thank you." I smiled and sat down.

"Welcome. Here are your menus." The waitress handed us two menus.

"Thanks. Do you have Jajamyeong soup?" I asked. I reeeeeaaaally feel like eating that. It’s been a long time since I last ate it.

"Yes, sure. And you sir?"

"Nothing, thank you."

"You won’t eat?" I asked him.

"Ah, no. I’m not... hungry." He said. Ok~ he sounds weird.

The food came after a bit. She put the soup bowl in front of me. Hot soup in the middle of summer, whatever~ I miss it!

"Waah it’s been a long while~" I said taking a bite. He looked at me "You’re Korean?" he blinked.

"Omo! You too?!" I looked at him. I smiled in joy. Yay! I found a Korean dude to be friends with! Gah... Donghae won’t let me anyway...

"You’re Korean and your name is Mary?" he looked at me as if he was expecting me to say what he wants. Should I tell him my real name?

"Oh, umm... My name isn’t Mary. It’s-" my phone rang. "Excuse me." I said and picked up. It’s Heechul.

 

L POV:

She looks like her. Speaks like her. Moves like her. She loves the same book. What if... but that’s impossible... it’s been three years...

"Ok, I’ll be right there... Yes, ok... I’m coming!" she hung up. I looked at her.

"I’m so sorry, I have to go home now. My brothers are getting worried." She said getting up.

"Ok, could you at least tell me your name before you leave?" I stood up too.

"Umm... Eunmi." She smiled then bowed and headed out. "Thanks for the meal, Myungsoo-ssi" she turned to me smiling then left.

...Eunmi ...wasn’t that what Donghae was calling Yena... !

I ran behind her. Got out the restaurant door. "She’s gone... " I looked around, but she disappeared. Damn it!

"Excuse me! Sir! You didn’t pay the check!" That waitress called me. "Oh, yes I’m sorry." I walked back to the table and put the money on it. I looked at it and there was that blue book of the girl. She forgot it?!

I walked out with the book in my hand. I opened it. Those symbols... No freakin’ way!!!