Chapter 8: Warning

The Chaser

At the boys' apartment.

Sungyeol's POV:

"You're cheating again." I sighed.

"What? No way I'm cheating man!"

"Dongwoo," I smirked at him. "Take that extra card out."

"... Fine! I hate cards!"

"Of course you do. It was the reason why you're a vamp now anyway, right?" I said, putting away the cards.

"Yeah, I beat that stupid emperor at a stupid card game, and he orders my death! If it wasn't for Sunggyu I'd be dead by now." He sighed.

"Yeah, we're all thankful to Sunggyu."

"Oh, speak of the devil! Hey Sunggyu!"

Sunggyu walked in and gave Dongwoo a look.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? That idiot isn't even worth being mentioned. Heh! Stupid Devil." He rolled his eyes in disgust. He really hates the dude.

"So are we killing them anytime soon? This pretty looks tasty." Hoya said walking in with a girl between his arms. Wait a minute! This girl is the one from before!

"Sunggyu, you never bring anyone home, otherwise you know what happens. What's going on?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

"Yeah, right. But there's something about these girls. I don't know what it is yet, but I will." He said, looking back at L who walked in with another girl. Why is he looking at her that way?

"OMG!" Dongwoo stood up."Isn't this-"

"Yeah, it is." L replied without even looking at him.

"L… Look w… We won't t… Tell anyone. We p… Promise. Just let us go please, ok?" The girl in Hoya's arms cried.

"Not even in your dreams, missy. You know what we are and now you're a danger to us cuz of that." Hoya said.

"But we're not killing you. We'll find out what makes you so special." Sunggyu said.

"L what are you trying to do?" I said after I felt L's power waves growing.

"Why… How..." He was staring at the black-dressed girl, but she wasn't paying him any attention. This is weird. A girl not being defeated by L's charm.

"I did say we'll find out ASAP, didn't I?" Sunggyu said.

"Yeah, but-"

"Enough!"

"Fine." He let go of the girl and looked away.

"Can we go now?" The girl in black sighed.

"Yeah, can we leave please?" The other girl pleaded, then that girl gave her a death glare. What's with them?

"Yeah, sure. But don't even think of telling anyone or escaping. Or else..." Sunggyu gave them a look. They both nodded instantly.

"Names?"

"Jehyun.", "Yena." They said.

"Nice to meet you, Jehyun-ssi, Yena-ssi. We've met before, I'm Sunggyu, and these are L, Hoya, Sungyeol and Dongwoo. The other two, Woohyun and Sungjong, are out." He said.

"Woohyun is the one from this morning." I smiled at Jehyun.

"Oh, I see." She nodded.

Yena rolled her eyes away, then said "Ok, I'm out!"

"Wa… Wait! Take me with you!" Jehyun rushed to her side and Yena gave her another look. Seriously, what's up with these two?

"Ok then, meet us tomorrow at uni by the big tree at lunch time." Sunggyu said.

They both nodded and left.

"I just hope they wouldn't be a burden!" Hoya stretched out.

"They won't be. I can feel it." I smiled.

"Hey L, wanna go out and have some-"

"I'm going to bed."

"Fun....? What's up with him?" Dongwoo asked, pointing at him.

"I guess he's upset cuz of not being able to affect that girl." Sunggyu shrugged. "I'm going to read a bit. I might find something about them." He left.

This should be interesting.

***

Author's Note – Musings:

*Back in the restaurant… After hours.*

Manager: *cleaning floor* ~I'm too y for my shirt, too y for my shirt – Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? - ~y free and single I'm ready too bingo! ~ Gee gee gee gee baby baby ba- *Gasp* The girls!!!

*Runs out to back alley* Gi~rls!! Where are~ you~?? YAH!! Come out already~

Mai: *Pale looking and walking slowly out of the darkness* Where am I? *Thick, weak voice*

Manager: ….Z…Z…Z…ZOMBIE~~~~~~!!!!

Girl 1: Zombie?! Where? How? AAAAAAH!!!

*Girls and manager running around and screaming their heads off*

 

====================================================

Hello~~~~~

So how are you guys?

Chapter 8 is up, tell me what you think ^^

Hopefully tomorrow will be a double update, because I haven't updated properly this past week, 'cause I had exams, which will be done on Monday thank God!

Anyways, enjoy the chappie~ :D

- sjeunhaeluv