Chapter 24: Plan

The Chaser

L POV:

*Flash Back*

"Noooo!! Don’t step on her!! She’s pretty~" She nagged. It’s an ugly snake for goodness sake! Why does she even care?!

"Yena, It’s a stupid snake. It might bite you!!!" I explained. Then -as I expected- she kicked my knee... again. "OW!! Why~" I said, in pain.

"It’s not stupid. But you are, cuz she’s black!! Black snakes are harmless you fool." She kneeled in front of the big ,ugly ,black ,stupid ,disgusting snake. I seriously hate snakes.

"How do you even know that it’s a female?" I kneeled next to her.

"I... I guess it’s her eyes." she tilted her head cutely looking at the snake. "Ha??!"

"I don’t know!" She shrugged. Seriously, sometimes I really don’t understand this girl, but aren’t all girls like this? I still like her big time!!

The snake started moving again suddenly that made Yena gasp and lose balance to fall on me. "! I’m so sorry."

"It’s alright." I smiled at her holding her shoulders to keep her off the ground. She smiled back and tried to sit up but then she lost balance again. This time she fell on me and we both fell on the ground.

"Oh my God, I’m extremely sorry!!" She apologized. I smirked. "You know, for a cat, you should be more flexible..." I said. It was a couple of seconds we stared at each other then we started laughing our hearts out.

*End Of Flash Back*

"Are we all ok with this plan?" Sunggyu asked. We all nodded in agreement. "Sneak in like a snake and blow the place up on their heads before running away. I like it." Said an excited Woohyun.

"But I’m going with you!" Said Jehyun looking at Sungyeol. "No, you’re not. It’s too dangerous for you to go, especially if Donghae found out about you being a demon too." He said not looking at her.

He still has her and he definitely doesn’t want to make the same mistake I did and lose her.

"He’s right, Jehyun. It’s a risk for you to go with us." I said.

"I don’t care. I’m going with you like it or not!" She crossed her arms. "No, you are not!" Sungyeol frowned at her. "I am! And if you force me to stay here I’m just going to follow you." She looked away. "Don’t-"

"It’s ok, Sungyeol." Sunggyu cut him.

"Bu-"

"We all will be there to make sure she’s safe. Plus, if we get injured she’d be a great help, right?" Sunggyu smiled at her. She nodded instantly smiling back. Sungyeol just huffed and looked away.

"Who are Donghae’s followers anyway? And how many are they?" She asked Sunggyu.

"Well, there is Heechul, his right arm. He has the power of making all kinds of ice. It’s much more dangerous than it seems. Then comes the second assistant…" Sunggyu explained.

"Sungmin... " continued Dongwoo "Telekinesis, which means that he’s able to move whatever he wants from afar by only using his mind at light speed no matter how heavy it is, though it might kill him if it weighed over a few tons or so. "

"We’ve also met Eunhyuk, his closest friend. He’s almost Donghae’s age, and they’ve been teamed together since we’ve known Donghae the first time. Eunhyuk’s ability is to copy any person’s shape by taking a drop of their DNA." Said Woohyun.

"And there are Ryeowook and Yesung. Ryeowook is a plants expert. He makes drugs of all kinds out of herbs but he at fighting. As for Yesung, he’s technically a freak- weirdo in my opinion, he can out all the information he wants by only touching your head. He also when it comes to physical combat." Hoya said.

"Finally, there’s Leeteuk. A very mysteriously calm person. He’s a mind controller. Specialized in memories and thoughts. He makes you think and believe what he wants by one look from him. So we should be extra careful if we meet him." Sungyeol said looking at Jehyun in worry.

She nodded smiling "Don’t worry, I’m a big girl, I can handle myself. Plus, we’re 8 while they’re only 7 with the two useless dudes, that gives us a much better chance at winning than them, right?!" She smiled at him. "Right." He smiled back sweetly.

God, they’re making me want to rescue her even more now!

I wonder if she’s ok. I can’t even think of what he could be doing to her... I don’t wanna think of how much he would harm her to get to her blood. this!!! I can’t wait to go save her. I can’t imagine her screaming in pain and terror because of that monster’s goddamned goals. I’m taking off the freak’s big stupid head the moment I see him. He’s not getting away with this. He won’t get any mercy from me. I know that I’m much weaker than he is, but I will give it my all. No going easy on him this time...

***

Donghae’s hide out.

Donghae POV:

She’s still not fully sober from my spell yet. Heh, a demon. It would be so stupid for me to drink its blood now. I’m going to keep it with me until I really need its precious blood.

"Donghae, you know the seven idiots won’t just let you have her. So, what are you planning to do?" Heechul looked at me with his cold, murderous look on his face. "No need to worry about it. Our new fellas will help. It’s all been taken care of." I smirked at the half sober demon. Its name shall be Eunmi because I said so. Because it’s all mine from now on. Hehehe~…

 

 

=====================================

Author Note- Musings:

Donghae: Hehehe~… *continues evil dark laugh*

*Everyone sweatdrops*

 

=====================================

Hello~

We have a little announcement to make~

We decided that the person with the 100th comment on our story will recieve a little gift!

The 100th commenter will be able to  select a bias from the band that they like, and sujuweirdo will write a you/ your bias oneshot!

Oh, the count will exclude my and sujuweirdo's ramblings, of course...

The details of the oneshot will be completely up to sujuweirdo, though you will choose the genre,ie: comedy, drama, horror... etc. You will also get to pick the name that you will be called in the oneshot!

When the 100th comment is up, we'll PM the commenter! And they can PM us back with the details.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy this chappie~

Comments are loved <3