Chapter 19: Attack

The Chaser

L POV:

Yena and I got up and went to the university gate. There was some lame guard there.

"Yena, try using my powers on him." I said, pointing at the guard.

"Ok, I'll try." She said, and looked at him.

Yeah. We found out that she can copy any powers by watching it used in front of her only once. Pretty cool, huh?

"I think it worked." She said. The guard was looking away.

"Good! Let's see." We walked toward the gate. He was still looking away. I think it really worked this time.

"YAH! Where do you two think you're going?!"

Or not.

I used my powers against him. He looked away again.

"Aaaaaaah. I ." She complained.

"No, you don't. You'll get used to it bit by bit." I smiled. She sighed and nodded.

"Let's go now." I really wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. She wouldn't allow me to anyway. I think that she thinks that I'm a sometimes. Can you believe it?!

… Well… I used to be one… But not anymore! I promise! Uffff…

"Umm, L."

"Yeah?"

"I never really thanked you for protecting me and always being around for me, so… Thanks." She said, looking away.

"Ehe. You don't have to. You're always welcome." I said. She smiled. Wah! Is that a blush?!

"Ohoho. What a nice couple." A voice I didn't wanna hear came.

I looked up and there was Donghae, Sungmin and Heechul.

! Where did they come from?!

"Yena, stay behind me." I said with my hand in front of her protectively. She listened and stood behind me.

"Oh, come on, L-ssi. Won't you introduce me to the lady?" He took a step forward. We stepped back.

"Leave her alone, Donghae." I said, giving him a look.

"Aw~, I'm afraid I can't do that, L-ssi. She knows." He said acting innocent. Chuh, I really hate this guy. He's been after all our human friends since forever! I can't let him know about her being a demon. Otherwise he'll…

"Come on L. Hand her over and we won't hurt you." Heechul said.

"Never!"

"L…" I felt her holding on to my sweater.

"It's ok, I won't let them hurt you. I promise." I said in a low calming voice. She nodded.

"Ok, fine. Get her!" Donghae ordered.

The other two started using their powers against us. Ice shards flew our way. Sungmin used his power to move heavy stuff from the street to hit us. Some hit me in order to protect Yena. Damn it! How can I keep her safe properly?!

"Yena, on my sign, run the opposite way." I whispered.

"No! I can't leave you here alone!"

"I can handle myself. It's just like last time, remember? Just listen to me, ok?"

"… Ok, but don't you dare get hurt, you hear me?"

"I'll try." I smiled.

"Find somewhere safe to hide or find your way home. Tell the guys where I am, k?" I said, trying to avoid the ice knives that Heechul was sending our way.

"Ok." She said.

"Ok… NOW!"

 

3rd Person POV:

L ran to attack the three guys, when Yena ran the other way, fast as she could, just like he told her. Heechul threw a sharp ice shard at L but it missed. Instead, it hit Yena's leg, causing her to fall.

The wound wasn't so deep, but it caused her to bleed a little. The smell of Yena's blood filled the air. The desirable Demonic blood that every creature seeks, to get even one drop of, so they can gain ultimate power. The smell got to L's nose, but it also got to Donghae's.

"What the…" Donghae wondered.

"No… NO! YENA RUN!!!" L screamed out when something hard hit him and he passed out.

Donghae disappeared and showed up in front of the girl.

She looked up horrified.

"You can't be…" Donghae frowned into her watering eyes searching them deeply. He leaned forward and caught her collar. "No! Let me go!" She struggled.

"Hehe, don't try to resist me, lady." He held her closer and sniffed her neck deeply. "Wow. You really are a demon." He looked at her.

"No! No! Let go of me you schmuck! L! HELP!" She struggled more hitting his chest and arm.

"Hmmm. We need to shut this mouth now, don't we?" Donghae smiled. He leaned closer to her lips.

At that moment, L was waking up. He opened his eyes to the sight of Yena in Donghae's grip, with him kissing her.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" L screamed out from the bottom of his heart. But then a lot of heavy stuff hit him badly and he started bleeding all over.

"I really hate this annoying idiot." Heechul huffed.

Donghae pulled away and threw Yena on the ground then smirked at her, his lower lip.

"I'll be seeing you later… Eunmi-ssi." He smirked then gave Sungmin and Heechul a look to follow him. The three disappeared.

Yena, crying, tried to crawl over to L's side, but she passed out.

"Ye… Na…" and so did L.

 

 

========================================

Hello there everyone~

How are you guys doin'?

Sorry for the late update, I was sorta busy yesterday

Comments are much appreciated ^^ ~<3