Chapter 16: Drunk

The Chaser

Sunggyu POV:

Alright! I got everything we need for the extra two guests. Food, drinks, snacks. Wow, it's been along time since I bought these stuff, since we don't eat them 'cause they don't affect us vampires.

I got to our neighborhood. I was about to reach the door of our apartment when I heard some loud laughs coming from it. Did L and Dongwoo bring their girls here again? Guh!

But wait, L's watching over Yena and I think Dongwoo's out. What if Woohyun is back to his old habits of being like them?!

How about I stop guessing and walk in to see what's up?! Jeez!

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, what's goi…" I froze at the scene in front of me.

L and Yena, on the floor, laughing like crazy. Wasn't Yena the depressed one?!

"Umm, can I ask what's going on here?"

"Oh, hey, ummm… What was his name?" She looked at L and pointed at me.

"SungHAHAHA… SungHAHAHAHAHA… SungHAHA~" L couldn't even say my name 'cause of laughter. Ok~

"Uhuh, Sunghaha-ssi, I'm a CAT!" and she exploded laughing again.

"Cat?!" I tilted my head. L's laughter got louder. What on earth is up with these two?!!!

I was about to ask again when Sungyeol and Jehyun walked in.

"Hey, what's…" Sungyeol looked at me.

"JEHYUN! I'M A KITTY~" She screamed out, sounding overly… Drunk? At this hour?

"STOP IT!!!" L turned red 'cause of laughter and flipped on his face.

"Ok, ok, ok. Someone please explain!" I said running out of patience. She stopped laughing and took a sip of some bottle in her hand. What's that white liquid?

"L?" I looked at him. He sat up and tried to control himself. He finally managed to. "Listening."

The three of us looked at L and Yena on the ground.

"Yena. I think you should stop drinking now." He smiled at her.

"But I'm supposed to hunger for milk…" She looked at the bottle.

Milk? EH?!!! Wait… Cat… + Milk… +Not human…=…

------------------ GASP! "DARK DEMON?!!!" I looked at them. They looked back and nodded together, smiling.

"Kitty." She smiled.

"Daaaaark kitty." He looked at her.

"… Right…" and they exploded laughing again. =_=.

"Ok, stop drinking now Yena-ssi." I took the bottle from her hand.

"But but bu~t"

"No buts. Too much is bad. It's like alcohol for humans. Too much will get you drunk." I said taking the bags I got to the kitchen.

"Oops!" She laughed. God, she's totally drunk.

"Sunggyu~ how are we going to sober her up?" I heard L's voice.

"Water." I walked back to them.

"Oh?!!!"

"Water. Cats hate water. It should wake her up?" I shrugged.

"NO NO NO~ Please ~ Not wooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" She nagged.

"See?" I smiled.

"OK! Come with me." L sorta dragged her to the bathroom.

YAY! ANOTHER RARE ROYAL DEMON! Lucky meeeeee~

 

L POV:

"No~ please~" She tried to let go of my hands. Haha, like hell she'll be able to.

"Stand still." I made her stand under the shower. She started whining. So cute!

I the water. She gasped before she got wet all over in one blink. She leaned her back on the wall.

Her eyes were closed, head bent down. Her long black wet hair was resting on her shoulders and chest. Her arms were pressing onto the wall behind her when her lips parted and she breathed in some air.

In one word, she looked… Beautiful.

I took a step closer to her, which got me under the water. I took another step, and I was completely mesmerized by her.

Her hair. Her face. Her… Lips…

I leaned in a bit. A small kiss wouldn't kill… A bit closer…

"Is she- YAH! L!"

DAMN IT! She opened her eyes fast and gasped deeply, then hooked her arms around me with her face on my chest. I could feel her shaking.

"Why… Why am I in water?" She said, sounding horrified.

"It's … Ok… I'm here…" I put my arms around her.

"I don't like water. Please make it stop." Her hands tightened their grip on my shirt. I looked at Sunggyu who was standing by the door. He nodded and turned the water off.

"Thanks." She whispered, still hugging me. I smiled, rubbing my hand on her back, calming her down. "You're ok… You're ok…"

 

===================================================

Author Note - Musings:

Later that day.

Yena & L: AAAATCHUUU!!!

Everyone Else: Bless you.

Yena: Didn’t you think of any stupider plan other than drowning me in cold water??!

L: Not my fault!! Sunggyu said it would sober you up!!

Yena: Whatever. *sniff*

L: What now you’re gonna get mad at me?! Oh come on!! I caught a cold too. I’m no better than you.

Yena: You could’ve found a better way in that book.

Sunggyu: What book?!!

L: No-

Yena: Your old one.

Sunggyu: WHAT??!!! No one, but NOOO ONE touches my books!!! You hear me??!!! *Runs to his room to check the book*

Yena: What the… Not like we’re going to eat it or anything.

L: Speaking of which… *tummy rumbles* I’M STARVING!!

Dongwoo: AHA!! That’s what you get for not coming with me to feed!!!

L: Whatever dude…

Yena: Losers.

======================================================

Chapter 16 is up! Enjoy and comment~<3