Chapter 15: Forgotten

The Chaser

Jehyun POV:

As Sungyeol and I were walking to the hospital, I had a bad feeling. Should I tell them that I know that I'm not their real daughter? What if they don't believe or accept the whole idea of staying with Sungyeol? Oh God! I'm so nervous right now. Sigh.

"Everything will be just fine. Don't worry about anything, ok?" Sungyeol smiled. Is it that obvious? "Yeah, I hope so." I smiled back.

"You know, I never knew my real parents. I used to be adopted too." He said. "When I knew that I was adopted and that my real parents were dead, I was 18. I used to date a girl, and she left me that same day. So I was completely depressed."

"Oh… I'm so sorry." I looked at his face. He wasn't even looking at me.

"I went to a bar. Kept drinking and drinking until I totally lost it." He smiled. "Then a group of people arrived in the bar. Probably drunk. They started shooting everyone up… The next thing I remember is waking up in Sunggyu's house and him telling me that he saved my life. But he had to turn me to a vampire." He sighed. "A couple of years later I heard that my parents got a divorce, and my ex got married to the guy who used to bully me around." He smiled.

"OMG… That's awful!" Wow, he went through a lot.

"Hehe, it's ok. That was a long time ago." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"This is it."

"Oh, really?"

"Yup. Ready?"

I nodded and took a deep breath as we entered the hospital. We asked about their room then walked there. I opened the door and looked inside.

Dad was asleep while Mom was sitting in bed, staring out the window.

"Oh thank God!" I ran to Mom and hugged her tight.

"Oh my! Where did you come from?" She laughed.

"I was so worried~!"

"Worried about what? Are you lost dear?" She sounded a bit weird.

"N… No… Mom, are you alright?" I looked at her lost eyes.

"Haah, what is this noise? Can't a man get some rest properly?!" Dad's voice came.

"Oh honey, this young lady's calling me Mom. Isn't that sweet?" She smiled. Wh… What?!

I looked at Sungyeol. He was looking seriously at the both of them.

"Mom? Get over it woman. We both know that we don't have any kids. Stop dreaming and let me sleep." He said and closed his eyes.

"What's happening? Mom, Dad… Don't you recognize me?!" I said, about to cry.

"Oh my… She's calling us her parents again." She laughed.

Why are they like this? Why are they doing this?!

"Ma'am, do you know why you and your husband are in the hospital?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oh, yeah. A thief attacked our house last night and tried to kill us. It feels like he's stolen something precious, but I hope not." She sounded worried.

"Mom…"

Sungyeol POV:

She started crying. Curse it. That Donghae must've sent Leeteuk to mess with their memories. Curse it!

"Mom, please… You must know me! I'm your daughter…" She cried kneeling and holding her mother's hand tight.

The woman looked at her weirdly. She doesn't remember her at all.

"Ok, that's it! I'm calling security!" The man sat up, sounding mad.

"Jehyun-ssi, let's go." I said.

She didn't listen. The man got up and went to the phone.

"Jehyun, we need to go right now." I held her arm. She cried, struggling. I had to lift her up in my arms.

"NO! NO! Mom, please! Mom! Dad!" She screamed as we went out of the hospital with her in my arms.

"Shhhh… Come on now, calm down." I let her down. "But they.. They don't… Why Yeol? Why don't they recognize me?!" She cried.

"It's Donghae and his followers' work. Don't worry. I'll avenge this for you." I hugged her to my chest. She held tightly onto me, still crying.

Curse this. Donghae… You'll pay for this… Bad.

 

 

==================================================

Hello there people! Another chappie's up ^^

Please leave a comment telling us what you think~

Enjoy~<3