Chapter 4: Interest

The Chaser

L POV:

A~h, classes, how classically boring.

Though I have to admit, this class does have a lot of tasty looking girls to snack on.

"Hey, L, interested in another bet?" Dongwoo whispered from behind me.

"What? You haven't even finished your week of servitude, and you wanna lose another bet already?"

"Hehe, well I have a feeling that you're gonna lose this one." He said in a smug tone."This girl is really tough."

"O~h, don't you know that 'the L' never loses when it comes to getting girls."

"This one ain’t so easy."

"Fine. If you win this one, I'll let you off the hook for the rest of the week."

"We're on! See the girl in black over there. Just try to get her attention, and hold it for 3 minutes straight."

"Hmmm… Fine, prepare to serve me for the rest of the month Dongwoo-ssi."

I looked over at the girl in question.

She doesn't look that interesting, the only thing that set her apart from the rest of the herd was her black-on-black look.

I looked her over and sent a pulse of my power her way…

Nothing happened…. That's weird, maybe she has some internal shielding, not unheard of, though unique.

I tried again, sending a stronger wave in her direction… The girls around her turned and looked at me… But again, nothing from her.

Hm~, this is getting interesting. I sent a stronger wave, and the whole class –even the professor- turned to look at me. Still, she kept staring out the window.

I sent an even stronger wave. Everyone's eyes were glued on me. Even Dongwoo hissed and said "Dude!" in an indignant voice. All except her.

Yena's POV:

I was looking outside the window, when a disturbance pulled me out of my reverie. A slight impulse to look behind me. That's weird, I don't usually have impulses.

I ignored it and went back to staring outside.

Then I felt it again, stronger this time. I ignored it again.

It came again, even stronger this time. I was going to ignore it, then I noticed that everyone in the class was looking behind me, and I heard someone saying "Dude!".

Curiosity got the best of me, and I glanced back.

Everyone was looking at one of the new boys in town. He saw me looking, and gave me a puzzled look. I shrugged, and went back to staring at nothing.

 

 

 

=========================

Hey guys, chap 4 is here~

Tell me what you think so far, ok?

I know the first few chapters can be boring, but I promise it'll get more interesting later.

Peace out! ^^V