Chapter 7: Caught

The Chaser

L's POV:

"I'm L… And lucky for you, I'm still hungry." I said wiping some blood off my lips.

"Seriously?! Three girls and you still want more?!" Sunggyu said, walking out of the dark corner behind me.

"Well you can't blame me! Girls here are hot and good to eat!" I smirked at the last girl.

"You.... You MONSTER!!! YOU KILLED HER!!!" The girl holding her shouted with her eyes filled with tears.

"Shhhhh. Hey now, I'm not a monster! I'm a respectable vampire, ok? Heh!" I said.

"And we don't kill anyone for no reasonable reason... She's just... Resting" Sunggyu added. "Hey, don't I know you??" He looked closely at her. Damn I'm still hungry!

She looked up, crying. "Aha! You're the girl from before! Je~… Hyun, right? You were fighting with a girl... You!" He pointed at the other girl who was quiet this whole time. I looked at her "Y.. You... " I widened my eyes, "Aren't you .. The... From... You..."

"What's wrong L? You alright?" Sunggyu looked at me.

The girl... She's that girl from class isn't she?! She looked at me with a puzzled yet horrified look.

"HAH!!! This is what you get for scolding me in front of the whole class! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OLDER I AM THAN YOU?! HUH?!!" Hoya shouted at the prof's body on the floor, disturbing us. We looked back at him.

"Hoya, you didn't kill him, did you?" Sunggyu sighed.

"No, I don't think he's dead... But I.... Hey, who are those?" Hoya pointed behind us. We looked back at the girls, who were running away. "Get them!!" Sunggyu ordered, and Hoya and I ran after them.

Yena's POV:

F... !! "MOVE YOUR LEGS DAMN IT!!!" I shouted at that idiot who was breathlessly running and crying. "I.. I CAN'T!!.. They're gonna kill us..."

"If you run properly, THEY WON'T!!!!"

"SUNGGYU COULD YOU AT LEAST FREEZE TIME!" I heard the other guy's voice.

"What does he mean by-" I didn't say another word before everything froze. I mean .... Every. Single. Thing.... Cars, people, even birds in the sky.

"What's ... Happening?" Jehyun stopped, looking around.

"I... I don't know" I stopped myself.

Damn it. DAMN IT! Vampires time freeze? What's next? Superman?

"WAH!" I turned around to see one of the boys walking through a wall breaking it down. Cheh!

"That was so unnecessary Hoya! They're fro...zen. How the…" The other guy walked up looking at us in surprise. HE's surprised! Yeah!

I took a step back preparing to run away, hoping they'd kill HER.

But then someone caught me from behind.

"AH!! LET GO!!!" I looked up at his face and it was that L guy with the same weird look.

"How come you're not..."

"LET ME GO!" The tough guy caught Jehyun.

Great. We're gonna die.

 

 

 

=========================

Hey guys! So I reuploaded chapters 6 and 7, though am not sure how things will turn out after the server maintenance is done.

And don't worry, chapter 8 is on the way!

- sjeunhaeluv