Happy -> Unconscious

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

Myungsoo POV

"she said she couldn't hyung." i told woohyun.

"continue asking her out. you have to be closer to her"

"but why? why do you want to hurt her-"

"did you see me?"

myungsoo looked at his eyes, sighed and lowered his head.

"the reason i'm in this wheelchair is because of her parents. and since they died with our parents, i have to make her like me: paralyzed. she has to pay for ruining my entire life when i was only 12! do you understand that!?" he yelled, upset.

"yes hyung" i whispered.

woohyun hyung is my only relative. apparently, when he was with our parents in the car, i was at school. since he forgot his books at home they had to go back there and that's when they got hit by chanjae's parents' car. i always thought that since we all lost our parents, and they were much younger than us we were "equal". so i didn't hold any grudges. unlike hyung, i wasn't really touched by our parents' death. maybe because i knew i was adopted and they only needed me for money? i concentrated on my studies while hyung just started to drink everyday, thinking of ways to make one of those kids paralyzed too. and he made sure i was on his side by telling me every single day the story of our death parents.

 

~~~~~Back to the dorms~~~~~

"Hahaha!!! you lost again, Tao oppa!!!" you laughed hysterically.

"it's weird, Tao would never lose at rock paper scissors..."

"i wonder if he just looses so Chanjae calls him oppa"

"well, as long as i don't loose..."

"it's starting to get boring, now~ we don't have to worry about who will the loser be"

the guys kept getting confused as to why Tao was loosing. on the other hand, you were still laughing because it was the 6th time he lost and he kept on asking for another round.
it was around 9 when chanyeol's phone rang.

"hello? ... oh! noona! good to hear you! how have you been?" and the went outside to talk in private.

"noona?" you asked

"it has to be Tiffany noona" Sehun spoke

"Tiffany? doesn't sound korean...."

"she's american. she is modeling in australia now. we met her at ... in Los angeles" Kai explained

wooof~ almost said we met her at the SMTown LA!!

it was getting late but were watching a chinese movie with Xiu Min Kris and Lay. since Luhan Tao and Chen went back to China an hour ago. they said they'd be back the day after tomorrow, when you will all go to Japan. you could understand chinese pretty well because you took classes for 2 years.

the movie hasn't finished yet but you felt a weight on your shoulders. you looked at your right and saw Lay sleeping, then your left and saw Xiu Min. fast asleep too. even though you didn't know him well, it wasn't awkward to have his head on your shoulder. Kris hasn't noticed that the 2 of them were asleep already ... on you. or else he would have beaten them up because he didn't want anyone to touch you, just like Chanyeol. guess it was a brother instinct. you didn't realized it but you fell asleep before the movie ends too.

 

You woke up the next morning, alone on the sofa, a blanket over you.

Your POV

"Guys?" it was saturday so they didn't have anything to do, right?

"Guyyyys~" i shout louder but still ... no response

i went in their rooms and knocked at everyone of them. they were empty. you looked for a note but there wasn't anything. you took your phone and dial #1. you heard a ringing sound next to you and saw Chanyeol's phone

damn it! how can i know where they are now?

you wanted to go to the beach so you prepared yourself and went to the front door, but it was locked and you didn't know why or how to unlock it. you grew worried when you heard a loud noise from your bedroom. you took whatever you could use as a weapon and headed to your room. you were really scared right now but you entered it after much reflexion and you saw Myungsoo looking at a picture of you and your brother

 

you approached him and the next thing you know, you fell unconscious.