And this is just the beginning?

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

you were at the airport, waiting for your best friends to pick you up. you sighed "Ah~ finally! I'm in Seoul! can't wait to see IU and Wooyoung!!!" you grew excited seeing a black van arriving and a hand waving at you.

"That's Wooyoung oppa!"

you got up and as soon as you took your luggage, you felt your feet floating in the air.

"Yah! Oppa!! Put me down!!!" you shout, not realizing everyone started to look at you.

"Good to see you too Chan Jae-ah" he smiled at you, which made you smile too.

"Oh? IU didn't came with you??" you looked around searching everywhere.

"Nope, she has... something... with ... well you know, girls stuff!" he said, looking away.

you could feel when he was lying, and right now, he was. but you let it pass, changing the subject and asking him about everything he did and you laughed together when you reached his car. he opened the door for you and you were surprised by skinny arms wrapped around your neck.

"Unnie!! I missed you so much!!!" IU almost cried.

"What are you doing here?! and Don't call me that! we are only 2 months apart!! it makes me feel old~" you whined, staring at wooyoung, waiting for some explanations.

"come on! get in and tell me everything you did in Australia!!!" IU cut you and dragged you in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

you were at your hotel alone (you didn't want to disturb any of them so you took a room in a simple hotel, not too fancy, but where you could live by yourself while looking for your brother), when you shook your head.

"Something is missing... oh no! my suitcase!!! i forgot it at the airport!!! Stupid Chanjae!! Pabo!!! and this is just the beginning...!"

you kept hitting your head until you decided to go shopping. for at least have clothes to wear for a week. you entered a big mall and went directly to a shop on sale. there was a crowd and you couldn't even go to the changing room, so you tried another shop. you were walking in the 2nd floor with a lot of bags from different shops and sat on a bench.

"Ah~ what do i have to buy next ..." you thought as you were glancing at a shoes shop.

"Bingo! new shoes!!!"

the shop was empty. so you could choose your shoes at ease. you dropped all of your bags next to the counter and started to take a few pairs of white sandals. then someone tapped your shoulder:

"excuse me, do you work here?" a soft voice said

you turned to see a handsome guy looking straight in your eyes, waiting for an answer.

"well?" he said coldly, a little bit impatient.

that shocked you. the way he could be gentle and suddenly become cold.

"n-no." you managed to say.

"hyung, you're scaring her..." a guy from behind said.

"hmmm?"

"your eyes."

"ahh!" he looked at you again but this time he was smiling and you could feel he was embarrassed. "sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" he continued, still smiling.

"it's okay" you replied. still amazed by his handsomeness.

"do ... do you not recognize me?" he asked,

" ... should i? did we meet before?" you replied, bewildered

"ah, no" he said, awkwardly "i'm myungsoo. Kim myungsoo, pleased to meet you ..." he said, raising his hand

"ChanJae! my name is Park chanjae! nice to meet you too!" you replied, shaking his hand.

"so it's really her ... Park ChanJae ..." he thought

"you're a foreigner, right?" he asked with a smirk

"y-yeah. how did you-"

"you have an accent" he didn't wait your answer

"ahh"

"hyung!'' the guy earlier said "we have to go!"

"okay! ... emmm... Chanjae-shi, we'll see each other soon!" he shouted, being dragged by his friend.

"Be prepared, Chanjae. this is just the beginning..." he thought, smirking

"Hmmm~ weird." you thought and just continued your shopping.

at 5 pm, you went out of the mall and it was raining.

"Damn i should have brought an umbrella!! arrgh. Otteokae?? and of course my phone is out of battery!?. great!" you said to yourself and began to wait for the rain to stop when a car you didn't know stopped in front of you.

"Get in!" a voice said.

 

 

 

 

_______

So? Is it bad? or really bad? i'm sorry i didn't know how to start T_T