LAY!?

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...


Lay POV

while i was looking at her picture on my phone, i received a call from Chanyeol

"De?"

"Hyung, where are you now?"

"i'm waiting for her, she's in the restroom. why?"

"Did she take her medicine? do you have it with you or did she forget to take them again?" Chanyeol said in one breath.

Medicine, medicine... i didn't see her take them...

"Chanyeol-ah, do you have them?"

"yeah. Kris has them too. why? she doesn't have them!?!" he was getting angry

"i'm not sure, can i come and take them then i'll give them to her" i proposed

"right. hurry, we're at the Skateboards shop, 4th floor"

"got it"

i hung up and sprinted to the elevator, hoping she wouldn't come out while i was going up. i ran till the skateboards shop and quickly took the medicine Chanyeol gave me, then i ran back to the elevator. Good thing we were only in a mall...

when i reached the floor we were on, i looked for her but there were too many people. i decided to call her. i took my phone and saw that she already called me. i was probably running when she did. anyway i called her back but she didn't answer. i started to panic... she was alone, she didn't take her medicine, she doesn't speak japanese, and ... she was under my responsibility for god's sake! i was running when i saw a girl, seating on the ground, grabbing her knees and her head down.

Finally found her

i went toward her, kneeled in front of her and touched her shoulder.

"Chanjae-ah, i got your medicine" i softly said. she raised her head and hugged me.

Well that was sudden...!

"You PABO!!!" she yelled, sobbing and sightly panting "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" she continued, hitting me, and people started looking at us but i didn't mind. her words still echoed in my head.

SHE worried about ME? I AM the one who worried about HER!

"where on earth were you, huh!? i was looking for you everywhere! i thought something bad happened to you, you ... you PABO!" she kept hitting my chest and sobbing while i was hugging her

"arasoo, arasso, mian Chanjae-ah~ i went to take your medicine. you forgot to take them again, didn't you? aigoo, what are you going to do without me, huh? come here, say aaaah~" i jokingly said, trying to comfort her. she chuckled

Yay~

she took her medicine and i helped her to stand up. then we called the others and we met up with them at the café Suho hyung was working at. after Chanyeol and Kris scold Chanjae for not taking her medicine with her, we went home, exhausted.


~~~~~ At home, 8 pm ~~~~~

"Gyyaaaaaah~ i'm so tired~!!!"

"I'm going to sleep, don't wait for me for dinner"

"me too"

"I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep too"

"Yah, someone help me carrying Baekhyun hyung please? he fell asleep a while ago in the car"

"Guys, it's only 8... wanna watch a movie?"

"we're going to sleep at the first 10 minutes, we're too tired"

you then heard grunts from all the guys

"Oppa ... anyone wants to eat before going to sleep?" you asked

"sorry Chanjae-ah, i'm too tired to cook tonight" D.O said while taking his shoes off

"don't worry, i'll cook!" you enthusiastically said

"wait, what?" Chanyeol said out of nowhere "ani ani ani, we can't let her cook"

"but i improved my cooking-"

"no buts! you need to rest more than us!" your brother said "i'll cook. just stay here" and he made you sit beside the dinning table. you just shrug and waited for him to finish his dish. then you two only eat and headed upstairs, to your rooms. but before you could enter, your brother stopped you.

"what?" you asked

"you ... you don't have a boyfriend, right?"

"whaaaat!?" you were surprised by his sudden concern "n-n-no, no, oppa, why?" you managed to ask

"nothing, just make sure you don't fall for any of us, arasso?"

"what? why would i fall for one of you? you're all my brothers!"

"that's what you say now~ now go to bed, it's late already" he kissed your forehead and you went to sleep. but you couldn't. his words were still in your head.

Am i really falling for one of them? but who? Kris? ani ani ani! that's not possible, we knew each other for a long time already, it can't be him. then ... Baekhyun? Tao? Suho? Lay-? ... LAY?!


________________

dabadabadam! double update, who's the best, huh? huh? huh? x) okay, gotta go to sleep now~